my dad smokes weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xmwxlewis, Aug 3, 2011.

1. yeah dude.. fuck happened?

2. right fuck sorry i've been busy. uhm iunno my dad and i aren't really close so i kinda just left a note in the stash and it just had a winking smiley. little playful thing my friend came up with but then a couple days later he came home and was like we need to talk. so i found the note yeah i smoke weed i smoke tobacco too. your moms open about tobacco and smokes it infront of you i don't. i put weed in mine. i've done it for a long time not proud about it but i do it you shouldn't start.

basically got the whole parental speech right. cause i haven't told him i smoke yet. i've only like called him out. so hes still tryna do the "right thing" and keep it away from me so imma just pop in the so whend you start or why you do it here or their and then just be like k dad i smoke too lets go have a fatty. but its not gonna happen like overnight right?

3. a while ago i caught out my much older cousin like this

first thing, he was using eye drops, i go "theres no way in hell your eyes are that colour naturally with a smerk" he goes wahhh and smiles

Next i asked him what does marijuana feel like
    Cousin: no idea ive never come near the stuff
    Me: oh yeah, just tell me what its like
    Cousin: Me personaly, iv never tried any of that stuff, i ave friends who have but not me, i havent tried anything
    Me: Ok, i know you do just tell me,(with a fat grin)
    Cousin: Me personality, ive tried literally everything, but only once of twice
    Me: its alright iv smoked too (grinning)
    Cousin: i got some weed at home, that will leave u out for days, lets go!

4. this. this is the wins. either way do something to break that wall down so you two can blaze together. having family you can be open with and bond over burning is priceless.:smoking::wave:

5. Smoke with himmmm!

6. i know how you feel, my dad smokes too and i really want to smoke a doobie with him. I've found his stash, and most of his pieces. And his eye drops. He's not chill with me smoking at all. But whenever i get caught i bring up him smoking and he denys it and says he only takes ONE toke after work and shit. Which i highly doubt because he goes through a quarter a week. On the other hand its nice to always have pipes, eyedrops and some bud lying around the garage :p

7. Just try to catch him in the act or right after when he's high.

Then be like..

"It's chill dad. Here, hit this"

I had a fat session with my dad before where we smoked like 5 joints while drinking and we just talked about life for hours into the night.

It was awesome. :smoke:

8. i wanna meet him with a joint. but like what theres that doubt like what if i meet him and im like dad wannna hit of this
    what if hes not down with me smoking like yeah hes a stoner and should be chill. but hes stilla pretty strict dad. so what if he turns it down and trys to flip that shit on me!

9. Should have just minded your own business.

10. My mom smokes weed and I knew, so I just wrote an essay explaining how MMJ helps me using scientific sources to back me up, the whole bit. She ended up getting a card instead. Now she supplies me my weed.

11. My stepdad was the one who showed me weed and let me smoke it for the first time, I still get some good shit from him today, and we light it up every now and then.
    OP, if he isn't very open with you about his smoking, then I wouldn't push the subject. But don't necessarily hide your smoking either. Kinda leave it like "Don't ask, Don't tell"?

12. My advice: Go up to him and just let it all out.

Yea dad I smoke too. I kinda want to smoke with you. I just started very recently.

If you think about it, what could he possibly do to you? I mean, If he's not down to smoke, he can't ground you, since he smokes to, you could just tell mom. So in a way if he doesn't smoke with you he's putting himself in quite a predicimate.

Sorry if that didn't make a lot of sense, kinda high right now.

13. Take the weed. He said he doesnt smoke right?:D:smoking:

14. I wouldn't touch the weed, if he wasn't open with you about it, then I hate to say it, but there is a trust issue at hand. And him knowing that you know where his weed is, will only make things worse.

I knew my parents smoked since I was probably 12 or so, and when I turned 18, was NOT living at home, and WAS supporting myself, that is when I felt like I was at a point where I could cross that line.

Where are you in you life at this moment? Do they still support you? I think those are the key factors, in my life at least...

Anyways, the way I "crossed the line" and began smoking with my parents was for mothers day, I gave my mom a pack of cigarettes, right there in the living room with the whole family... kinda slid it to her, and when she looked inside, she had two nice joints of the good shit:D That was that, she looked up, smiled at me and put em in her pocket.