Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My dad just caught me :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CheapBastard, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Repeat this: "I don't know what you're talking about." Feign ignorance.

Glad to help.:cool:

2. #62 Pocketthunder, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Waaaaaaait wait wait. Your telling me his eyes weren't closed while he was staring at you? Bullshit.

3. #63 Jazzyj, Aug 8, 2011
    ^
    This works more often than you'd think. A lot of parents, especially if you've never been caught before, would rather just trust you than admit to themselves that their child is using drugs. Adamant denial works wonders.

4. [​IMG]

5. lol I leave gc for a few months and come back to an age police? Srsly, wtf is that, wat does other peoples age matter to you? It's grasscity man, have some stoner love for all here. funny how in a community of people who break the law there is a group dedicated to catching harmless rule breakers, lol

6. ^^ hahaha I second that

7. #67 bradasapraa, Aug 8, 2011
    Hehe just have a can of beans with you whenever your smoking

8. You told him your looking for a lighter soo...yea..

9. bro just go smoke in the bathroom with the fan on... problems gone.

10. honestly most parents dont give a fuck, he probly didnt suspect anything. next time just smoke in your room, weed smoke honestly doesnt smell that much

11. i dont know what your smokin then. my weed smells delicious. :smoke:

12. Yeah, only it isn't harmless and this site can get shutdown because of it. I really get tired of explaining this shit to everyone, look it up on the internet, the thing you're using right now.:cool:

13. #73 XiaoGG, Aug 9, 2011
    Haha can I use this as my sig quote? I'm dying of roflmao

14. #74 DCS, Aug 9, 2011
    The point is let the mods do it, no point in bringing it up if you can't prove it.

15. Rather than let them slip at later date....I prefer to give them a warning that the content of their post might imply underage status

16. #76 SirenWasHere, Aug 9, 2011
    Once op's parents aren't taking care of him and he lives on his own, THEN he can run his mouth.

17. My dad has caught me many times, but he smokes as well so it's kind of funny.

He thinks we don't know though. Dad, I've found your pipe/stash many a times. I've even given him lil nugs when he's low. And I can definitely remember smelling weed on him when I was a kid... back then it was just a "funny" smell.

You're alright, unless your dad usually gets super pissed about stuff like that. If you have to, keep it away from the house in any sense of the word. Do it away from the house, in the yard, in your car in the driveway...anywhere where he cant just randomly walk out and see you right away/smell.

18. #78 GeorgeW Kush, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2011
    Your a douche. Get a life.

We can do with out the name calling! 420!

19. So he wouldn't be sketched about you saying you were looking for a lighter.

20. LMAO... You are so cute! How many of my posts..outside of threads where underage status was implied have you actually read to come to the conclusion that I am a douche and I have no life?