Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My dad just caught me :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CheapBastard, Aug 7, 2011.

1. If he was underage I don't think I was just looking for a lighter excuse would work lol.

2. Well I don't have the money

3. If your 18 then who gives a fuck.

4. how the hell did you smoke bowls in the back of a car and ur dad had no idea? that blew my mind lol

5. The fact's that

A: He blew the smoke out as soon as he walked in, and unless he ghost hit it (which he doesn't say he did) then his dad would of seen the smoke, smelt the weed.

B: you asked for a lighter. I think that one's pretty self explanatory

6. #46 Jazzyj, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Like I said, it just depends on your birthday. I was born in May, and with my schools age cutoffs, I would've either been one of the oldest or one of the youngest in my class. My parents made it so I was one of the oldest.

I wasn't even the oldest in my class though. My graduating class was only 80 kids, and at least 5 of us were 19 by the start of our senior year.

7. #47 Verdurous, Aug 8, 2011
    Try a loan and go to college too. lol There's not really an excuse at our age to not have money when you can either get a job, subsidised loan, or both. :p

8. #48 Verdurous, Aug 8, 2011
    That's just insane. lol Why would they start you so late? Your school must have had pretty weird cutoff dates. :confused:

9. #49 Jazzyj, Aug 8, 2011
    I don't know, I think it was pretty normal in my area? Like I said, I wasn't even the oldest in my class. I had friends my age at other schools as well. It was actually pretty cool...I got to drive, smoke, and drink before most of my friends. :cool:

10. fuck would u need a lighter for, bro? bad excuse

11. Like me, but the fact that me and my parents dont like each other helped :smoke:

12. The last time i got caught was four years ago when i was 15

Im in the basement, my bong is full of smoke and my dad comes in just as I clear the smoke

Dad: Hey i need you to go clean out the gara-- WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, IS THAT WEED

Me: Blows HUGE cloud of smoke out window..."Wanna hit?"

Dad: Stares at me with eyes open for 10 seconds

Me: Break silence with giggling

Dad leaves the room without saying anything

So i pack another bowl and resume not talking to my dad for a week

13. He smelled it, he knows and if he didnt come into your room and chew you out about it right after it happened or the next morning while you were in bed then he is either

A) Cool with it
    B) Trying to decide if he should tell your mom or not or
    C) consulting with your mom on how to address it :p

14. that story is awesome dude. i pictured all of that in my head. i felt like i was really there. haha funny shit.

15. That argument made absolutely zero sense, paired with what you quoted.

16. My friend's mom got home five minutes after we smoked a shit ton of weed in the garage. She thought it was beans. My mother as well has asked why my room smelled like beans. The weed smoked in both cases, was from different dealers, in different areas. From this, I've drawn the conclusion that unless someone knows what weed smells like, they think it's beans. What kind of beans? Well, I've never taken the time to ask.

17. OMG GUIZE WHAT IF HE'S NOT 18?! GUIZE HE SHOULD BE BANNED HE'S TOTALLY UNDERAGE!

Stop playing age police, guys.

18. l0l -18 b&

Also shit sucks.
    I used to get caught all the time. The top best excuse I ever made up on the spot.. well it wasn't really an excuse, let me just tell you.

>~11PM at night, dad comes into my room while I'm smoking a bowl at my window
    > I throw the bowl out the window and whip my balls out of the side of my boxers and yell "DAD!"
    >He walked out
    >Never heard anything about it from him.

19. ^ fucking lol

20. lol fucking beans