My dad jacks off to my girlfriend.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TheBigPicture, Jul 30, 2013.

1. tell him take a picture it lasts longer...

2. ^ Hahah don't say that he'll fuckin do it!

3. the fact this happens and your girlfriend still comes over your house say's alot. your lucky. what if she tells her folks that her bf dad jacks off to her.. u got to man up to your dad. there is nothing ok with this situation..so many things wrong in this story. if you cant get a door hang a curatin up, towel, t-shirt on ya door. ..wtf

I don't think that's a concern, lol.

5. I would of moved out 2 years ago.

6. Has anybody said pics or it didn't happen yet?

If not, then pics or it didn't happen.

7. Not be an @$$hole but when I read the title of this thread, I choked on the water I was drinking, I laughed so hard! Hahahhaa!

8. im suprised his girl aint say nothing...the women i date would went tf off.

9. Move out and don't talk to him for a good long while. Disgusting father. No man with a real heart could be doing that.

10. Your dad's a sick fucking puppy and should be reprimanded.

11. #111 0ri0n, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2013

12. well i just finished reading all the posts in this thread....

wow.
    [​IMG]

13. Dude, if anything..this is a compliment.

14. well thats  pretty gross 

move out man, your dads a loser

15. When you see a thread title like this you just have to click on it.

Like everybody else said make it so he can't peep. If that doesn't make your GF comfortable confront him about it.

16. Man you have to confront him, bro there's no way around it. If you need help on ways to confront him just ask and we can help you out man

Personally I'm still in favor squirting him with a spray bottle while firmly saying "no"

17. Any advice is more than welcome. I was going to just leave him a not tomorrow cause I'll be gone for the weekend, then on Monday I think I'll temporarily stay at my girlfriend's sister's house until we find a place to rent

18. Chappelles show, there's an episode with a sketch on the real truths of cigarette smoking

19. Alright man whatever works for you :smoke:

20. Hey is it close to his Birthday?
    Ask your gal if she will do that special deed with Dad one last time before he kicks.
    Man what a Birthday present, He'll never forget thats for sure.