My dad jacks off to my girlfriend.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TheBigPicture, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Sit down and have a talk with your dad. It would be much easier for both of you, than to go embarass him by setting him up.

I doubt getting girls is easy at 60, and at the end of the day hes still a man. Think about how long its probably been for him, and the prospects aren't getting any better.  By the sounds of your dwelling i dont think hes likely to attract a gold digger either.

Think about his feelings aswell.

2. Sit down and have a talk with your dad. It would be much easier for both of you, than to go embarass him by setting him up.

I doubt getting girls is easy at 60, and at the end of the day hes still a man. Think about how long its probably been for him, and the prospects aren't getting any better.  By the sounds of your dwelling i dont think hes likely to attract a gold digger either.

Think about his feelings aswell.

3. Can't believe I just read this...

4. If you was a good son you'd let him have a go ;)

5. Watch out OP you may come home to your dad bending your gf over the couch .

6. #206 NORRIN RADD, Aug 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2013
    For real that sucks & I'll pray for you but for real at the same time I can't lie I
    [​IMG]

7. Heres what you do, have a guy friend come over when your hanging with your girl, have your girlfriend PRETEND to take a shower but instead have your friend quietly get in there. When he shows up, cock in hand to start beating off to who-ever is showering, he will soon be horrified to find out it was a dude.

I think this will stop him from peeping for a while haha.