My dad is currently high on OC's

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HighHaze, Apr 26, 2010.

1. he was reccommended to take 20mg three times a day and just today he was getting scared saying that he might go to the ER because he is dozing off and he has no balance LOL. i wanted to say "no shit dad" but i dont want him to know that i know too much about it, so i said "it's just a side effect of your medication".

i'm amazed at how some straight edged people would rather go to the ER than enjoy the high :rolleyes:.

right now he is sitting down watching TV and looking like a zombie.

2. Let him be, he's enjoying himself secretly ;)

Btw, what's an OC? (Sorry noob question >.<)

3. I think you should dance around in front of him smoking a bowl. "Look dad, you're on legal drugs and you're a zombie and could very easily die from an OD, but I can sit here and smoke my brains and lungs out until you're un-zombified and I'll still be able to outrun you!" :p

4. Oxycontin

5. Thanks:)

6. Asure him he is alright. Theres nothing worse than someone going crazy thinking there going to die from the feeling of drugs. Make your father as comfortable as possible.

7. outrun? he has trouble WALKING when SOBER
    he's comfy......comfy enough to fall asleep

8. I'd be freaked out too...if i didn't know what was coming at me or what I just took. Not sure why he was on them, but if he just had surgery or something he could have been out of it when they explained it to him.

Imagin just out of nowhere being on drugs and everything being different, I would freak out if I didn't know what was happening or how it was affecting me. As a responsible drug user I always look things up before doing them, I know the dosage and know that I'm always as safe as I can possibly be. Puts me in the right state of mind to enjoy the high.

9. my friends dad has back pain and hes prescribed them.

he's always chillin

until he drinks that 4th beer.

then he's breakin down the door in his underwear:eek:

10. Cop some for yourself.

11. ^this^

12. My dad got addicted to his prescription. It can't last forever.

13. What kind of ungrateful little fuck would take there dads prescribed(usually means needed) medication, 2 posters above me are retarded

14. yeah, You dont want this guy for a dad.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY8jywTuyaw]YouTube - Cop eats pot brownies and calls 911 (full version)[/ame]

15. hahah

16. oh but it can! i have a friend that takes 20-30 mg. a day. i don't think he even knows he's already addicted. oc is extremely addictive. more-so than heroin. he has a never ending prescription for 10 mg oc. he carries them with him, and eats them throughout the day.

17. That stuff is so bad for you, my mom says that they subscribe that stuff likes it's candy (she's an RN at a hospital).

18. Have a friend who had a HUGE Oxy addiction. Like 200 mg a day. He went to rehab for it but still does it when he can get ahold of some. It's a terrible drug that can grab ahold of your soul :(

19. i did.....i think i already took too much and he might notice though.
    me apparently.
    its true.
    yup, gotta be careful.

20. the truth, its a terribly wonderful drug. It currently has a grab of my soul, well opiates in general do