My dad is awesome!

Discussion in 'General' started by Buddeh, Mar 4, 2008.

1. I was going out to eat with my dad today and somehow the conversation came up about how he could use a little extra money. I told him that drug dealers make a lot of money and he agreed. I said I know people who have tons of plants and they just grow them and sell them. He was like "I know someone who used to grow". I asked him who and he said he used to. He would have it set up in the attic and have grow lights. He would water it everyday and shit.

I'm not sure if my dad knows I smoke but I kind of think he does. He knows my sisters been caught because she got arrested for it. Is there any way I can ease into the conversation of me letting him know I smoke. For example he hints towards the notion that I smoke like earlier today. I was in the computer room talking to him and his cars power windows got fixed (It was rolled down forever and we couldn't roll it back up because the switch shorted). He was like "Now you can hang your bud out the window and let it dry" Something along those lines.

Haha I want to take advantage of this.

2. haha dude if he said that at the end, im pretty sure he knows you smoke and if he doesnt he probably is pretty chill with it :smoking:

3. Yeah if he knows the reason I don't think hes mad at me about it is because I'm not stupid when I do it. My sister was doing it and getting bad grades and stuff. My dad used to always be like marijuana isn't good and stuff. He would get on my sisters case about it and she always said she quit and he would be like well thats good.

I on the other hand, am getting good grades. The only bad thing is I currently am unemployed so we will see. lol.

4. This just makes me laugh because a while ago you posted about how awful your dad is.

I am glad you're on good terms with him now though.