My dad is a tranny.

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by lord flash, Apr 12, 2015.

1. So my dad has been acting weird the last year. Then he came over to my house in full drag. Wig, makeup, nails, high heals, skirt etc. We were standing outside and when a car drove by I pretended I didn't know him and was just giving directions to the ugliest women you have ever seen.

I'm as open minded and free thinking as they come but Part of me is horribly embarrassed. Another part of me thinks its hilarious. And another part of me hates the part of me that thinks its funny. And another part of me wants pancakes.

What are your thoughts.

2. #2 Sneaky Snake, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2015

That you're bored and making up threads to entertain yourself. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Is he post or pre-op?

....Either way, can I get his number?

4. image.jpg
    What kinda trannie?
    Like a fine bodied George bush trannie?
    image.jpg

Or more
    image.jpg
    Or
    image.jpg

Maybe a super hero trannie?
    image.jpg

Hopefully not
    image.jpg
    Cause then it's just a straightup
    image.jpg

5. Hahahaha!

He is pre op and been taking hormone treatment. I'm not super close with him or anything. So I kinda feel like "hmm... Well that's weird" he has MS and refuses to get treatment because he doesn't believe in western medicine, so the rate of degradation has been fairly rapid. I think its that the ms is screwing with his brain because when your 60 you dont just wake up one day and think "I think I was supposed to be a woman"
    Anyways this is the conversation right before he came over.

uploadfromtaptalk1428878890507.png

6. I lol'd so hard at the George Bush tranny.

7. Whats wrong with your dad being a tranny?
    Can we trade dads?

• Like Like x 1
  8. I didn't say anything is wrong with it. I was just saying its funny and weird and sad.
    Why what's the story with your father?

9. i mean yeah im sure if he didnt dress up around you while you were growing up its gonna need a little getting used to. But i dont get how its sad? It does seem like you're trying your best at accepting him. So thats good.
    My dads your typical all american abusive deadbeat alcoholic.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks. I am as open minded and they come, but its defiantly harder to embrace when its your father. its sad how other people in the family are..struggling to accept his decision. And it sad because he's been going nuts and I think this is a part of the MS. He gets really confused and forgets things a lot. And because it doesn't have to be that way, but he refuses to take the treatment.

Hey deadbeat drunk? I think you might be my cousin! Just kidding.
    That sucks brotatochip. Well you sound like a functional adult so at least you over came that shiz.

11. It breaks my heart when people are cruel to others because they are different.
    Yeah. Doin okay.
    Good luck with everything :)

12. The main topic of the post + your desire for pancakes immediately made me think of:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. http://youtu.be/ZJL4UGSbeFg

http://youtu.be/nf0oXY4nDxE

14. Your dad is having a "Bruce Jenner" moment, but why be embarrassed, laugh that shit out!

15. Hahahaha he's just like bruce Jenner!

16. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsVLIiI8Vfo

"Shaved her legs, now he was a she. She says 'Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side...'"

17. Family Guy did an episode like this. Quagmires dad...

18. Being trans* is extremely hard in todays society, and was even harder when your father was younger. They didn't just wake up one day and think that, they've dealt with it their whole life and are just now finding the courage to come out and accept who they really are. Sometimes it just takes some people longer than others to come out.