My dad found out I smoke pot

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Buddeh, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Well I was sitting at home waiting for my sister and her friends to come over. Anyways they get here and my sister told me that my dad found my marijuana seeds in the car. She didn't rat me out she simply said they weren't hers so he assumed it was me. He didn't really get mad. I assumed he was going to drop it and not talk to me about it. Well anyways, I was walking into the kitchen had the phone in my hand he said to put the phone down and come outside he wanted to talk.

My first instinct was that he was going to give me a stern talking to. Turns out he pretty much told me to be careful and don't "twist that shit up in the car". My dad was like "I was going to take those seeds and plant them, Just kidding I would get caught." He told me how he knows that I know he used to smoke pot. Overall, it was pretty good.

I'm pretty sure hes a little upset about it but he doesn't care because I'm getting good grades and shit. Anyways that was my little story. The next bowl I load is for my dad.

2. Hell yeah man, my dad was the same way.

3. Both my parents know I chief now as well. It's come to the point that I talk to them about it. I was raised in a Christian household so I spend time out of every day and email my mom research about cannabis and Christianity ha. Then she'll email me back a study about the negative effects of MJ and we'll go back and forth for an hour. Kind of a little game...it makes things SO much easier when your parents find out you chief and don't get too upset.

4. Lol when I said next bowl i pack is for my dad. Im not packing it FOR my dad, I'm smoking it to myself. Well, I'm pretty baked right now guys but yeah its funny how it works out my mom still chiefs I am almost sure so.

5. I wish my first time getting caught was that pleasant.