My dad found my shit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mikeypajamas, Jul 6, 2006.

1. So i went out one day with some of my boys, and came back home...only to an ounce of weed, and a quarter of some AK on my kitchen table...i go to the tableand sit down...I dont try to take it and sneak into my room...i just sit there and think to myself "I am fucked," and then my dad comes in with some 4 or 5 foot bong...that i didnt know he had...and then he says to me "Have you ever Smoked out of something like this before?"...I just sit there, high as hell, just like...not any bong that big...and then we sit down and smoked for the rest of the day...and he baught the munchies....turned out to be one of the best days every... :D

2. lmao good shit man.

welcome to the city.

3. Hell fuckin yea....I'm jealous

4. heh, awesome man, lucky day for you, how bout your mom now? :p

Welcome to GC :D

5. hell yeah dude thats just how it is with me and my mom.

6. thnx, yeah i thought he was gonna be pissed, but then while we were smoking he started tellin me how he did ether once, and hash, and opium, and pretty much like every drug i could think of

7. isnt it awesome...Like i come home from work and so does he and we chill in the living room and smoke like a Blunt each...I dont mind smoking him out

8. thnx, mom doesnt live with me...so she doesnt have to know:)

9. haha yeah its soo chill to smoke with parents.

10. for sure man for sure. Count your blessings you are one lucky mofo

11. yeah cool as hell:smoking:

12. having weed-tolerant parents is definitely the shit.. my mom was crazy paranoid when they were divorcing and took my stash once saying she could get arrested but i always maintained "dad smokes too he's not gonna turn you in, it'd be mutually assured destruction only hes the one with the govt job, you clean houses and are your own boss retard." AND i was already frickin 18..so that was whack but since then, separate households and both are still chill, when i see my mom we spark 'em, and im living at my pops so its more of an everyday kind of thing. chill parents are where its at. all the newbies in this thread (no offense) i welcome you all to gc, enjoy your many visits.

(hey cannabis, where in va you living?)
    tidewater region here

13. Lol thats a really dope storie

14. awesome story lol! I wish my dad did that with me. only my mom ever smoked with me

15. Was the bong glass?

16. Neither of my parents smoke with me, but my mom is so chill about it.. Sometimes.

If I ever decide to have kids, im going to let him make his own decisions and if he wants to smoke with me thats fine. Im going to try and ween him off cigs though, seriously. No tobacco for my kid. ^-^

17. nope

18. haha shit that's tight. i wish i had a dad like that

19. yeah tobbaco is sooooooooooooooo, gross.

20. dude thats like an academy award winning story, thats SO awesome.