My Dad Flushed A Quarter Down The Toilet

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by calvert0014, Jul 19, 2010.

1. So, on Friday i went and picked up a half O, a little more than usual because my younger cousin was coming to town. I was supposed to take him out to a party that this chick i work with invited me to but he didn't end up getting in till late, so i decided to go solo. The party was legit, owned at some pong, spit a little game, smoked a lot. So, finally around 2:30, things are starting to wind down and i had smoked about half of my sack over the course of the night, which i was a little disappointed about but oh well, at least i have another quarter for the rest of the weekend right???

So, I head over to my car, put the bud in the little gas cap compartment, or whatever you call it. It's a pretty legit spot to hide your bud while driving, cops will never pull the little lever, walk around and check the fuel door while searching your car! But anyway, I get home and am about to go to bed when lo and behold my cousin walks through the door and of course he's tryin to smoke!! So I'm like, "Yo, we can smoke in the morning, I'm mad tired! Plus i left the weed out in the car." Immediately he's like, "I'll go get it!" Me being tired as fuck, just says, "Whatever dude, its in the fuel door." The next thing I know he comes in the room and says, "Your dad took it!" I'm Like "WTF are you talking about!!!!" Two seconds lateri get a text message from my pops saying, "We need to talk right now!" I was just like FUCK! Put in some Visine and sprayed a little cologne and went down to talk to my dad at 3 am pretty blazed and kinda drunk. Lets just say it wasn't a good look...

We'll first of all you need to know that we have an alarm system in our house but my dad set it up so that whenever a door is opened, it beeps really loud and says which door was just opened. Needless to say this ANNOYS THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!! But living here, being a daily smoker I have devised numerous ways to get in and out of the house without anyone knowing. My cousin on the other hand lacks such skills! So apparently, as soon as my dad heard the alarm beep he looked out his bedroom window which overlooks the cars and saw him grab the weed. So, as soon as he walked in the front door my dads like GIVE IT TO ME! Took the sack and FLUSHED IT ALL DOWN THE TOILET!! The fact that he had it in his hand, because he was wearing gym shorts, and immediately said that it was MINE didn't help the situation at ALL! But to sum it all up, my pretty legit weekend was RUINED in an instant while i was laying in the bed sleeping!!

2. Damn what a buzzkill cousin.

3. your cousin sounds stupid. And im so glad there is no alarm system in my pad lol

4. At least you got a real good sleep? Or did you not after the stressy shit that went down.

5. Damn what a dick.

6. The best to to prevent that from ever happening again is to get your own Apartment and move out of your dads house.

7. Ouch. Was it dankness? I almost cry every time I hear about perfectly good bud being wasted.

8. boy, get your ass down in that septic tank and start digging!!!!!!!! :D

9. what a stupid thing to say. you have no idea what this guys age is, what his financial status is, why hes living at home, etc. dont be a douche and give advice about something you have no clue about....

to OP i cant believe you smoked a quarter ounce in one night. but that really sucks you got a quarter flushed though, good luck dealing with your dad about it.

10. At least you got to smoke half of it.

11. Well, first off, I'm pretty sure it isn't amazing to smoke a quarter in one night, people smoke way more than that, not to mention he was at a party, so I'm guessing it was joints/blunts between people.

And, he does have an idea what this guy's age is, because if he's on GrassCity, he has to be at least 18 years old, an age old enough to move out of your parent's house and get your own place. Sure, his financial status could affect whether or not he can just up and move out, but he probably should be smarter with his weed if he's living at home and his father doesn't approve.

OP - goodluck, I'm sure just talking to him and explaining the situation could fix it. You didn't quite tell us how your dad feels about weed, and if he'd be cool with it or not. If he wouldn't be, just tell him you were at a party, had a drink or two, and someone had to go home right away and told you to hide it for them. If you think he would be cool with it, and that's completely your judgement, he's your father and not ours, then tell him you smoke and see how he reacts.

12. #13 justmeagain, Jul 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2010

If is he under 18 then he should not be here. I do believe GC says you need to be 18+

If he over 18 and living at home then he needs to get a job and move out.

Living at home, live by the rules, dont like the rules then move the fuck out!

I did not attack him in any way in the post about financial etc etc etc.

All I said was "The best to to prevent that from ever happening again is to get your own Apartment and move out of your dads house."

It was friendly advice!!

However your telling me not to be a douche... He posted his story here and expected replies. I was giving a friendly reply.

But I guess your still living with Mommy and Daddy too

13. I hope your cousin is cool enough to smoke you up now. The situation was kind of his fault..

But you also shouldn't have left that in your car lol, I woulda brought it inside with me.

14. The bold, it hurts

15. Come on guy, there is no need for this shit. The dude posted about losing some bud, you have no idea if he is working, maybe he is staying home to help with financial problems maybe he has a disability you have no damn idea. Also if you read correctly he had nothing to do with it, it was his cousin. Its not always as simple as up and moving once one is 18, not for everyone at least. And one shouldn't pass judgment on someone just because they are 18 living at home.

16. #17 justmeagain, Jul 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2010

I was not passing judgement in any way shape or form

It was not in caps!

All I said was "The best to to prevent that from ever happening again is to get your own Apartment and move out of your dads house."

It was friendly advice!!

If you live under someone elses roof you live by their rules.

Yes the cousin was wrong but theres the guilt by association.

The father did what he thought was best by flushing.

I am a father and when my daughter turned 18 she moved out, I was heart broken that she did but she wanted to live by her rules.

My house rules was no smokeing or growing in the house while she was growing up.

Now that she is gone I smoke and grow

17. Ummm, wow there's been a lot of drama in this thread since I last checked it. Let's see I am older than 18, first summer out of college. I am in no sort of financial situation that would allow me to move out of the house or trust me, I would! I do have a job, but its a pretty shitty bullshit one that pays for gas, weed, goin out etc. but not much more.

I took absolutely no offense to justmeagain's post. To be honest I really hate breaking my dads rules while living in HIS house. The only thing is that i am just SOOO good at it. I've been smoking in this house for a LONG LONG time and i have never even come remotely close to getting caught. I mean, I'm pretty sure they've known I smoke weed for a while, they're not dumb. My mom has said I've smelled weird a couple times, or that my eyes look red. But I'd just say that i don't know what she's talking about, or its my allergies or something like that. But before that, they have NEVER caught me smoking or found ANY weed or paraphernalia on me or in my room. I've got a SYSTEM!!

But Anyways, I mean like we talked for a while and he said he knows what its like, he used to smoke weed when he was younger but its not something he wants me doing and especially getting my younger cousin involved with. I was like, how can you get mad at me for doing the same thing you used to do when you were younger AND my cousin is a bigger pothead than i am! He was the one begging to get high when i was just trying to go to sleep!! He was kinda surprised by this, i guess he figured i sent him out there to get it for me or something?? Then he pretty much said, do whatever you want out there (pointing out the window) but don't EVER bring that shit in my house again. Of course I said that I wouldn't, then I gave him my word that while my cousins here (Fuckin 2 weeks BTW), he wouldn't have to worry about him smoking with or getting any weed from me and I intend to keep my word on that one. I don't know about the whole never bringing weed in the house again thing tho...

18. I hate to think of weed being flushed down the toilet.

I would be so pissed if i was in your situation.

19. Fuck man i just recently got a joint flushed no big deal but its still perfectly good weed