my dad died this morning.

Discussion in 'General' started by DrJawn, May 14, 2007.

1. He had colon cancer, please smoke a bowl in honor of him.

2. sorry to hear that man. Best of luck to you and your family.

3. I'm really sorry man, my grandpa died of colon cancer a couple years ago... It's always hard losing a loved one.

I will definitely smoke a bowl for him, and for you and your family as well.

4. Damn man i hope things work out for you and your family. RIP.

5. hey man, good luck with life.

when my grandpa died i always thought of a doctor seuss quote that made me remember all the great times i had with him, in fact i think i saw it on these forums:

don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

RIP.

6. Wow, I am very sorry to hear about your loss. Next time i get some weed, ill dedicate a bowl to you and your family.

7. Sorry to hear that man :( Always hard to lose a loved one, my dad was diagnosed with colon cancer not so long ago. I will toke a bowl in your dads honor tonight.

8. I'm sorry to hear about this. :( I'll smoke one for him. [​IMG]

9. Thank you guys, Since it wasn't sudden I'm doing pretty ok, I mean I miss him, but I'm not sad or depressed. It's good knowing he was not afraid to die and he was content with the life he lived.

10. Good for you man. Getting old is my greatest fear.

11. thats defintaely the most important thing. Sorry to hear about your loss, but it sounds like he lead a full and meaningful life,

12. thats good.

if you were here right now id get you stoned as shit, oh well this bowl is for your pops :smoke:

RIP

13. wow, im sorry to hear that man.
    i was loading a bong as i came into the thread, im gonna smoke it four your dad, you and your family.

14. Me too kinda. I'm not really scared of it, i just don't want it to happen. I plan on killing myself on the eve of my 60th b-day. I don't wanna be 60 shit man that'd suck.

15. Sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you and your family.

RIP

16. Sorry to hear that man. Best of luck to you, and my next bowl is in honor of him.

17. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss :(

I'll smoke a bowl for him no problem

18. im sorry to hear that man, next time i light up, ill be thinkin about u and ur family