Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My dad and weed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shigekix1990, May 17, 2011.

1. So I'm still going to school, well almost graduating after the exams. :p Anyways, my dad was in San Diego, CA for about a week for his job. He doesn't know I smoke and I'm pretty sure he doesn't but i'm not sure.

When I came home from school today, I saw that his suitcase and shit was there and it smelled like weed. I started sniffing really loudly and my mom was like it's just coffee, but to me it didn't smell like coffee at all.

Another time last year, I had this health discussion about marijuana and we had to research if it was addictive or not. I was in my room researching and my dad asks what I was doing and I told him I had to find if MJ was addictive or not, then he kind of laughed and said no, then left.... Kind of shocked me but he always tells me that MJ is bad and you know all that DARE stuff.

So today I was smoking a joint and was wondering if maybe my dad does smoke ? Or maybe i'm just taking it too deep, what ya'll think?

2. I think no one on GC except for you has ANY idea......

You thought you smelt weed once, and he doesn't think it's addictive. Tough for me to make an educated guess on that information alone.

3. I lived with my aunt and uncle for about 6 months, and found out they smoked after they caught me packing a bowl.

Maybe you could do something to get yourself caught? I'd only do that if I didn't think the repercussions wouldn't be that bad if it turns out he doesn't smoke.

Another thing to consider: who the hell would carry coffee in a suitcase? :p

4. To LongBottomLeaf: I guess your right, only I can find out if he does or not...was just wondering if anybody else had sort of the same situation happen to them before,

@Spulls: And yeah haha, I don't recall any coffee or coffee beans in the suitcase

5. he's hitting the ganja man.

6. accuse him of smelling like weed in a joking manner

7. Just ask him. You are both adults.

Or go the alternative route. Corner him, light a joint, and observe his body language. You should be able to tell then:smoke:

8. #8 Storm Crow, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2011
    Does Dad have any health problems? Even ones as minor as arthritis, high blood pressure or diabetes? Then click that first link in my sig and see what I've have for you! Chances are you will find that cannabis is good for whatever ails Dad!

Then you could "just happen to find" a medical study or two that you could show Dad! His reaction will tell you a lot. Quite often, parents may have smoked more than just CAMELS when they were younger! lol

I'm originally from San Diego, do you know if he stayed in Pacific Beach, or Ocean Beach? They were super easy areas to score in! La Jolla wasn't bad either! lol

Granny

9. This is off topic, but are you 21 in highschool, lmfao

10. LOL what?

11. I'm graduating in like 2 weeks also!

He probably smokes. Sometimes, when I walk by my dad at night in the garage (he's in the garage, because he smokes cigarettes), I SWEAR I smell weed.

12. If you swear you smell weed, and you live in Cali
    than tell your Dad to blaze you out! Theres always a slight chance he may have obtained a Medical Card

13. Virginia Beach ........ California???

14. He lives in cali as well? I dont see why he wouldnt lol. Ask him if he wants in.

15. By him a tie-dye t shirt and see if he wears it.

Leave a new bong out on your porch and see what he does with it.

Leave a 2 gram bag of dank on the hood of his car with some bullshit note from an anonymous friend and see what he does with it.

Fake like you got a math test on metric weights and see if he knows how many grams in an ounce.

Pour iso thru his shirt, evaporate the iso then smoke the residue and see if it gets you high.

Just a couple of ideas.

16. You have to talk to yout father:D and askim him if he want a joint.