My Dad and I Crossed Paths at the Clinic....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ThaFreshWon, Oct 29, 2009.

1. So, my friend D and his brother J pick me up to go to the clinic so I can get a dub. We get there and J goes inside because he has the card and I go pick up two swishers at the smoke shop next door. Walkin' out I have the swishers in my mouth while I'm puttin' my change back in my wallet.

As I'm walkin' back to D's car, I see a familiar figure. I put the swishers away and move into the guy's line of vision and it's none other than my dad. He knows I smoke and he knows I know he smokes and to make matters even more obvious we have actually discussed this clinic before. We just kinda mumbled a hello to each other and dapped and just kept going on with our day. I smoked 2 blunts and popped some zanny while I'm sure he sparked a few joints of his own.

Was mad weird seeing my dad there though. I wish he woulda bought me some green :(

2. santa clause has to come for christmas right? i know what i would ask for

3. that's pretty fucking cool

4. match him, it will improve ur relationship. trust me.

5. You guys are going to have to start hanging out and puffin, make things like that less akward and better. You already know each other smokes, so why not smoke together!

6. The two friends I was with smoked with their dad and they said it vastly improved their relationship so I believe you. I don't think my Dad is at a point where he's comfortable smoking with me though or he might want to and my mom might think its blasphemy and told him not to offer that opportunity lol

But I believe the time will come one day. :smoking:

7. I don't know if I could ever smoke with my parents even if they were cool with it, it's just wayyyy to awkward.

8. Roll him an eigth blunt for his birthday, he'll love you (even more) for it.

9. just smoke a j with him

10. man that doesn't sound like your very close. it makes me sad. awkward hellos and thats it? Still cool though man.

11. You have something in common, that you guys can connect with, and instead you let it separate the two of you?

12. I can't wait until I'm old enough to smoke with my children (when I have some).

13. Yo i'm from southington too :D

14. agreed, I could never do it. Musta been weird seeing your pops there though.

15. why??

16. Man, I smoke with my dad all the time, To me hes one of the best teachers -if i may, I know. I mean, its great to have a parent understand and use it for its medical benefit and see it as you do too, its even better with the years of experience hes had and the connects he knows! ha. but for me, its not awkward at all, the first 2 or 3 times it was, but after getting medicating with him its brought a new perspective on things for us. Frick, I mean, a good parent, one that took care of you from birth til even after out of the house, I know I can't speak for everyone here, but you build a huge trust and bond over the years and its just kinda nice to "pick up the pipe" after them, who better, I mean someone that you know wont steer you wrong, its nice, but yeah thats my 2 cents but im :smoking: too so bare with me!

17. probably just depends on each persons individual relationship with their rents. For me, I hardly talk to my dad anyways, so sitting down and gettin blazed would be too weird. For my mom, well, I can easily talk to her when IM high, but both of us gettin high would trip me the fuck out.

18. my dads asked to smoke before on a camping trip, way to akward i wouldnt be able to handle it.

19. hehe, I think you and others in your situation should pass it over to them, the worse that could happen is you both get high and enjoy yourselves:hello: . They may be your rents and all, but there are far more awkward things in life that could be done in front of rents lol. Go for it, once you build that smoke relationship some of you'd be surprised, it will open a whole new door of connects for you, and sometimes they'll throw ya some!

20. You should totally smoke with your dad, I hate to hear about people not being close with their parents.

Just go over to his house and say you wanna catch up. Get a j out and say "do you mind?" and if he's a true stoner he won't be able to resist the gorgeous smell of marijuana.