My Current THC Stash- 5 Kinds of Colorado Headies, 2 Kinds of Hash (Macro 'n Milkvid)

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by trikky, Sep 23, 2008.

1. #1 trikky, Sep 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2008
    Hey GC.

I haven't been posting many of my pickups lately, because I've been busy, so I thought I'd update you folks with what my current stash looks like.

I don't know any of the strains on the herb, just a bunch of great Colorado headies. The hash in a bunch of pieces is Juicy Fruit Bubble hash, and the darker chunk is Grandaddy Purps "Gold Dust" Hash Oil.

So, I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After snapping photos of all the herb, I decided it was time to take a toke. I snapped a video so you guys could join in the fun.

We need some more of these milkvids from you guys!

Enjoy!

[​IMG]

2. That hash looks beyond the point of awesome. Glad to see you're from Colorado. I'm considering transfering to U of Colorado Fort Francis. Probley a dumb question, especially after seing that but do they have good buds down there? Also, if you're familar with the college at all, is it pretty good there? Thanks man any imput helps!

3. All looks amazing man and thats a lot of hash, have fun smoking it!

4. damn man all that bud looks tasty as shit....that hash looks soooooo nice im really really jealous

5. Hope you got tht hair outta ur hash on the last pic lol im ripped off some juciy fruit right now hahahah amazung

6. If I ever come to CO I'm smoking that, haha. Looks really good trikky, I'm jealous because it's much harder to come by all that quality stuff now that I'm out in PA.

I just wanna eat that hash man, looks soo tasty.

7. I would mix a fat canna cocktail of all that shit into a bowl and be blitzed :D Nice collection Trikkster enjoy your bounty of headie and hashyness :)

8. I just added a milkvid to this thread. Decent one.

9. nice collection, I like the variety LOL

10. Man your nug rocks. I just love that variety you know. And what hashmouf said that would be awesome you would get 7 different kinds of highs haha!!!

11. Man trikky those are some killer buds

I picked up a zip about a week ago, it's pretty good but man I wish I was picking up what you got =/

Same city though =) Maybe i'll get around to posting a pickup soon...

12. danks shit man. My friend just came back from colorado and i got a nice 8th of OG Kush straight from the soundtribe lot at red rocks. he shipped it back and all worked out well.

13. I wanted to go so bad...but I was a little broke at the time. I love red rocks though.

14. roll a weed/hash blunt ...... it is my dream

15. No lie, I know the dude selling it. I've bought from him here in Boulder before.

EDIT: Forgot to mention I went to all 3 nights of Sound Tribe when they came through a few weeks ago. Ironic, huh?

16. I like this too. I mean, I get blazed as fuck from a blunt, but throw some hash in... To the Moon, Alice!!

17. honestly if u rolled that up into one epic blunt and took pics i would worship you.... no homo

18. LOL. That would be one expensive blunt. But yeah, that would be fucking epic. I would worship me if I pulled some shit like that!

19. Roll it all into a blunt, stick it into a glass slide, then kill hit!