Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My current stash + old ones

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Tree Fitty, Mar 31, 2009.

1. What's up GC, first off lemme just say you guys are a great community, both very respectable and caring, the exact opposite of the government's stereotype of the average cannabis smoker.

Anyways, back to the point: my buds.

First pictures are of ganj I just picked up a couple days ago, other's are two sacks of bud I picked up about 1-1/2 months ago. Please excuse the crap pictures, my friend has my digital right now, so I have to use an iPhone and the quality SUCKS

Not super duper dank, But as long as I'm :smoking:, it's all good! Enjoy!

[​IMG]
    I believe a 4.2 g nug, but not completely sure

[​IMG]
    small nug haha

[​IMG]
    My Stash at the moment. Around 9 grams (bought ten earlier today)

[​IMG]
    Old Stash, around 4.5 g's or so

[​IMG]
    Also 4.5 g's just slightly different angle

[​IMG]
    Even older stash, 8 grams

[​IMG]
    Also 8 grams, different angle (btw, if you're wondering why my floor is gray, it's cause we used to have carpet, and before we put hardwood flooring in, we had to have the carpet pulled out, exposing the concrete that WAS under the carpet)

2. Looks pretty decent man. Welcome to the city, it's easy for a bunch of stoners to just chill out and not get angry :p

3. That's what being a stoner is all about, or at least that's what I've always thought it was! :D