My current stash of goodies...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by HitsFromTheZong, Mar 1, 2009.

1. #1 HitsFromTheZong, Mar 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2009
    Well, I'm currently out of the sweet herb (getting a QP of Maui Wowie tonight), but I have been collecting up drugs for the weekend to go crazy and party.

Here's all the goodies I got:

1 Box of Nitrous and a Cracker
    4g of Gold Cap Mushrooms
    10 hits of strong LSD
    10 OC40s
    $1350 for the Qp of Dank

And Pictures!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Oxycontin™ 40mg
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Close up of the tabs (front and back)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I've never seen any lucy with the drop stain orange...Anyone know what this is about?
    The guy I got them from warned me that they were strong and advised to dose 2 hits or less.

Edit: Ate the shrooms last night :p so they are not pictured.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dayummmmmmmmmmmmm:eek::devious:

3. Dayummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quite the stash there bro, wanna mail me some of those oxy 40's :D just playin, be careful man and enjoy.

4. Haha yeah. I like saving up drugs I stumble apon during the week and splurge on the weekend. I basically got those oxy's for free. 8 of them for a quad plus 3 for 60 :D

5. Nice man looks like you're well connected in your area.

6. nice collection but i would NEVERRR pay $1350 for a QP of weed no matter how dank it is

7. Well, everyone has their own connections. And I'm happy with mine, cause he would front me any amount of bud if I needed it. But he gets the dank, and I get the bank. But I also get to smoke for free and I'm sure he's rolling in the cash.

8. Ive paid 1400 for a qp of some really good headies before, was soaring sativa, and very much worth it. Everyone has their own prices, and still that is a damn good stash.

9. Nice stash.

Goddamn I miss OC. Only pills I have right now are dexamp, like the opposite of what I want lol

10. Nice stash bro, where did you get that metal whip-it cracker if you don't mind me asking. My local head shop only has plastic ones and I've been searching for a nice metal one.

11. Yo what head shop are you going to urban? I know the 42 degrees in athens use to carry metal whip it things. I never bought one, but did it a few times with the kids that goto college there. This was like 3 years ago though

12. damn

gimme your money, punk

ALL OF IT

*ties up feeds u the 10 hits of acid*

later!

lol jk

13. Turns out the lucy was bunk.

I'm more disappointed than mad. I was looking forward to tripping.

14. Those OC's woulda last me 2 days.

15. Me too :( I'd love those Oxys

Where do you get all that fucking money?

16. I got the Maui Wowie though, I'll post pictures tomorrow. Dank as fuck!

Illegal activities have made me rich.

17. looks like it was on a darkies math homework its graph paper with Cheetos fingerprints LOL

18. Lol...It actually almost looked like paint after i inspected it further...

19. damn man that sucks. what i wouldnt give to get some acid around my area LOL