My current setup,

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by allido, Nov 2, 2009.

1. and lovin it oh so much:D

Attached Files:

2. hi five for reddit.
    where/how much did you get the bong?

3. This shop in Kansas City, downtown in westport. And i got the bong and bubbler bowl for 80 total and bought the other ash catch off a friend for 25. All in all its my favorite.

4. Nice setup

5. im from KC too and all my peices are from westport, did you get it from Cooper's or C&G?

6. C & G. Cooper's is great and have great quality but the guy from C & G remembers me everytime and always hooks it up. Maybe he's just a better salesman but i've always been happy walkin out of that store.

7. that's one great looking beauty i envy

8. You need to clean that shit bro.

9. Nice setup, but IMO one ashcatcher is enough, especially since the in-between piece looks like it ain't diffused? Or maybe too grungy to see the diffusers :D Still, plus rep for giving Apple the BIG F.U. :hello: haha j/k

10. haha i have to run TF2 somehow

11. don't the holes take up alot of space for a good hit?

sexy bong anyway :p

12. no more than a few ice cubes

13. I was actually kinda interested in finding out possibly who the artist was. I know its some no-name but it's a great piece and is still lasting me strong and without defect.

14. Nice setup. My friend once had a setup like this, with a similar looking tube.

15. with the holes and everything?