My Current setup

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sourdiesel123, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Just germinated the seeds and put them in 1 gal smart pots there under a 55watt tek t5 light 4x4x7 tent with 440 cfm inline fan humidifier little 6 inch fan 600 watt hps/mh which aint on yet since im getting new mh bulb. seeds were 2 ams 1 og kush 1 auto sweet mango and either a special queen #1 or pineapple skunk which do you think I should go with can only have 5 plants and does anyone have any advice on my tent and how often and how much I should water these 1 gal smart pots and help will be appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. whats up sd123, just saw the pics of your setup and I will follow along. I have never used smart pot so I don't know much about that. Sorry that I could not help with your question, but I will be watching what you are doing.:smoking:

3. Looks nice I just finally made the switch to smart pots never going back they are great I put it off for ever buddies at the hydro store kept telling me but I had so many plastic pots I was invested lol but they gave me some for free so I tried them out a love them I use the 3 gal but its the same mostly I water every 4 days about I put my pointer finger in the soil and check the moistness

If you think that it should wait till tomorrow water then trust lol lots of droopy plants have been through my tent lol

Oh and put your filter at the top of your tent your pulling out all the cool air at the bottom an Letting the hot air build up top intake bottom exhaust top

Sent from iPhone 5

4. I water these smart pots every couple hrs not much just little bit and mist them till seeds pop up gonna get a moisture meter to test and make sure they need to watered don't really like the light warrior