Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My current jar is filled with...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by FlightCrewTU, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Hello all, i wanted to share with you all what we got goin.
    A friend of mine got his hands on this unnamed bud that is quite hairy. We decided to call it rogaine, after the hair care product.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's a wonderful head high. I actually wind up doing a good amount of work when I smoke this (I have ADD, so..... it's kinda like medicine lol)

On the opposite side I got a friend who copped some Grand Daddy Purp:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's hard to see the purple in it, but if you saw the RAW photo and zoomed in you could see the purple leaves. (All these were shot with a Canon EOS 7D)

Til next time folks
    :wave:

2. Lolz yea I was about to ask where the purple tint was on the GD. But that makes sense that camera wasn't able to pick it up. Nice greens tho :)

3. Yea, I was using a zoom lens rather than a proper telephoto lens so It didn't capture all that it should. ANd it also explains why the focus on a few shots are a little off. I wish I snapped a pic when it was grinded up, but... forgot lol