Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

--My Current Hash Stash-- 2 Kinds of BHO and some Budder (MACROS)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by trikky, Nov 2, 2008.

1. yeah i know but i consider it an oil because most other hash methods leave you with glandular trichomes compressed this leaves you with more of an oil ... to put it in perspective bho and budder are going to get you higher than say qwiso has will (at least i hope so or its some terrible oil) ... anyways dank stuffs man.

2. For sure. I agree with your definition.

3. Hey Trikky, is there a good Budder tutorial somewhere that you can link me to?

4. Try searching....Plenty have been made

5. Well, than, link me to one. Cause I couldn't find any good one and I did search..

And I want whatever method trikky used.. Which was why I was asking.

6. wtf??

7. ^^ Exactly, I was gonna -rep him but w/e. He's new...

8. nice stuff trikky, really nice..love that budder.. hope you liked my blaze spot too..

9. I already posted this, but here you go.

10. Sorry, gotcha. :eek:

11. No biggie, man.

12. once again, u got a pile of hashes and what not. Dank shit, get lifted bro.

13. Always, my friend.

14. ....wow, even you have outdone yourself.

15. mmm whats that stuff taste like?

16. Looking good brotha, I hope you enjoy it!

17. I always enjoy it. You know that!

18. Nice batch, homie.

Just FYI, I've been looking around the stores for some of the equipment required for making BHO.

Expect to get about it in the next month or more, once the holiday season is out of the way.

Keep tokin', broseph.

:D

19. Thanks, dude. Lookin forward to see it!