3x2 Flower Tent w/ BP-2500

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by dropinbiking, Mar 19, 2022.

1. So 14 days from flipping to flower, canopy is staying kind of even. They aren't the lush green I'm hoping they would be, and one seems a little slower than the rest, but meh, not bad overall. I should have fed them heavier looking back, but we'll see. Bud sites are present, but nothing to get excited about, hoping for a little more action this week.

IMG_5275.JPG

IMG_5277.JPG

IMG_5278.JPG

• Like Like x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Not part of the weed garden per se, but got my starter lights in the mail today and setup. Gonna kick these seedlings into high gear, replacing a 2 foot T5 jiffy light with two of these 2 foot LED's.

Whopping $35 to cover two trays, and I know they'll have enough light to keep the plants going.

IMG_5288.JPG

IMG_5290.JPG

IMG_5291.JPG

IMG_5293.JPG

As for the weed, 19 days from the flip and bud sites are starting to form. One plant on the left is still slow, but eh I'll deal with it. They seem to be happy otherwise. Veg closet is cruising along, running out of room.

IMG_5296.JPG

IMG_5297.JPG

IMG_5298.JPG

IMG_5303.JPG

IMG_5305.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. very nice :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Thanks dood. Feels like for once I've got a jump on the seasonal gardening, and my indoor weed grow isn't falling apart at the seams like it usually does. Doesn't feel like much work, more just cleaning organizing and coming up with ideas.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Grabbed a mixing bowl and mixed up some fresh soil with worm castings, and some 2-8-4, fed that to the plants generously, hopefully boost them back up, they've faded a little bit, but they haven't gotten a whole lot since being transplanted until now so I'm not surprised. Thirsty plants, I should have used the larger grow bags, looking back, wasn't expecting growth like this. Oh well new light, live and learn. So ends week 3 from the flip.

IMG_5308.JPG IMG_5310.JPG IMG_5307.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  6. Looking nice and healthy brother man :bongin:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks man, but they sure aren't perfect. Feeding a week ago would have been smarter, they lacked some nitrogen for the push, but maybe a good thing because I'm already packed for space.

Still having some issues with one of them, but it did get stunted in late veg, so I'm assuming I'm just paying the price for it now.

• Like Like x 2
  8. So I swapped the 6 geraniums that were healthy and ready to push flowers for 6 that have just been window grown. It's been a couple days and the colour is really coming back to these under strong light.

Peppers are rocking away, some flower sites appearing, and the weed is happily vegging away, topped it a couple times now. The seedling has finally took off and is vegging. Everything just got fed and watered today.

Going to need to upgrade this little veg area soon.

IMG_5314.JPG

The new lights in the seed starting area have really helped too. Lots of good growth. Getting pumped to do some garden stuff when the weather comes around.

IMG_5320.JPG

IMG_5323.JPG

IMG_5324.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  9. Very nice use of light and space.
    You got a lot going. That’s more fun.
    Keep it up.
    I like it

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks! Yeah I try to make the most of things but it's kind of biting me in the ass. My plants are way too packed in the tent right now. I took some hard metal wire and slid it into the frame of my tent to get it to bow the sides out 3-4 inches to make a little more room. Wayy too crowded in there.

Same goes for the veg closet I suppose, wasn't expecting to need so much space. I think I'll have to expand the closet soon

• Like Like x 1
  11. Any current flowering pics?

12. Probably grab a round of pics on sunday after a defoliation, to be honest I'm giving them a bit of time to eat up and green up before getting some shots. They've certainly been hungry.

13. So the wheels aren't totally off this bus, but we're struggling to stay on the road. Plant on the right has the best bud production, but is the most starved and got quite the cal-mag deficiency. One in the middle is just now starting to grow some decent bud sites, and the one on the left is just cruising, but slow. My camera is shit so sorry for the inconstant exposure.

Not the happiest plants, but they're moving along. I should have pushed them harder with food to keep up with the light, live and learn. I've already noticed them starting to come back after some heavier feeding, but it may be too little too late.

Still a good 5-6 weeks left to go, but I'm curious how things will pan out.

IMG_5336.JPG

IMG_5328.JPG

IMG_5332.JPG

IMG_5333.JPG

IMG_5335.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  14. Everything under the starter lights are doing great, geraniums and ground cherries above have been alright with the sunlight. Heat and humidity stays pretty good with that little enclosure, the house can get a little dry and chilly some days.

IMG_5341.JPG

IMG_5342.JPG

IMG_5343.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  15. Got a few things transplanted, added a second set of the 2 led bars. Geraniums are starting to push flowers, such a beautiful deep red.

As for the flower tent, things aren't so bad, week 5 since flipping has just ended, so still expecting some fattening up as the weeks go on.

IMG_5365.JPG

IMG_5366.JPG

IMG_5367.JPG

IMG_5374.JPG

IMG_5372.JPG

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. So the spring garden got a slight overhaul.

Sunflowers got throw into XL solo cups, cucumbers got transplanted as well.

Added some supplemental lights on the geraniums up-top, and removed a few bars and a grate so wouldn't be such a pain to move in and out. Still waiting for their hanging baskets to show up, than they will get a much needed transplant. Some are starting to push flowers already!!

Climate in that little greenhouse stays 25 degrees and about 50% humidity if things stay watered. It's been an AWESOME starter setup.

IMG_5391.JPG

IMG_5388.JPG

IMG_5385.JPG

IMG_5386.JPG

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Nice thread dropinbiking. Your geraniums look beautiful,as do all of your plants.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Thanks mang, I appreciate it. The geraniums were perhaps started too early, was just excited to have the tent up and something to throw in there. Looking back, there should have been other plant priorities, but we're still looking good for spring gardening.

Just wait till I start updating with the indoor / outdoor transition.

May have some beans popped for the outdoor grow ;)

• Like Like x 2
  19. Got the geraniums into hanging baskets and out of the way so I could transplant a few things and move the lights around. Everything is rocking. Don't even know where to start.

IMG_5403.JPG

IMG_5399.JPG

IMG_5401.JPG

Except this one little weirdo, oh well. Life doesn't always make sense. Maybe grower error? /sarcasm

IMG_5402.JPG

I did start a lawn thread, and I have some equipment and fill coming in on monday, so I'll be out getting some update pics and progress done, feel free to chime any lawn growing advice in there.

• Like Like x 2