Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My current bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ixBeachbumxi, Jul 11, 2010.

1. #1 ixBeachbumxi, Jul 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2010
    pretty sure its beasters. smokes nice. strongggg body high. what ones body high again? indica right?

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      277.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Yes, it's indica....nice pics too bro

3. hey give a brotha timeeeeeeeeeee hahah :). but ya dude...the thing kept saying internet explorer couldnt display the webpage when i tried to upload. workin now tho.

4. Lol no its Sativa. Indica is a head high / couch - lock feeling. Sativa is an uplifting / body high feeling.

5. you def. do not know what your talking bout... Indica= Body high, couch lock. Sative= uplifiting head high/ almost energetic/phsycadelik

6. pretty sure youre right. my sister told me she cant fuck with indica anymore because she bought some from the club, smoked it and couldnt drag her out of bed for the next few hours.

7. That is most definate beasters, I get shit that looks like that too.:smoke:

8. Indica is something i alway's get...Is it a old timers thing? (my dealers are old, no offense to anyone)

that bud looks yum :smoke:

9. They are not old, they are reliable and trustworthy other than some young punks :D

10. Oh I was just kidding bro, haha I wasn't trying to be a dick

11. :smoke:goood bud:)) burn dat shit up!!

12. wish i had hook ups like that