my crazy spiritual beliefs.. tell me what you think

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by PillPopper3, Feb 28, 2010.

1. well ive used alot of narcotics, psychodelics.. but weed being my alltime favorite, but anyway... ive been listening really deep into some of my favorite music(lil wayne) and finding out almost 90% of what they talk about is satan.. so then i did my research n found alot of people saying lil wayne sold his soul to the devil for the game... so i started researching alot about conspiricy stuff with the government.. like the owl on the $1.. then i noticed its all in satanic worship.. so then i got to thinking.. then i started TRULY believing that my life would be so much better if i sold my soul.. i practiced all the time waiting for that moment to sell it n ask satan for the riches the power, n the women.. n so far.. ALL my acne is gone.. girls are really starting to hit on me .. girls i never thought would even think about me.. money is coming in so much easier .. like hes trying to support my habbit..

idk if you will understand all that but.. its just how i feel spiritually.. n it seems like the more drugs i use.. the more satan gets closer with me n helps me out.. but the only catch to this is you have to HONESTLY believe that you no longer have a soul.. n ever since i became a believer.. my life has changed drastically.. i feel like i cant have a successful relationship anymore cause it is like i have no feelings anymore.. like a icebox where my heart use ta be ya know?

ever since i sold out... i feel completely dissconnected from reality.. even when im sober as a joke.. my life is so much different.. but the wierd thing is.. i like the pain.. like it makes me stronger.. inspires me ta perfect myself as much as possible..

and please dnt judge my spirituality.. i just posted this cause im high on alot of stuff right now.. and i wanted to know what you all think

2. ahahaah i just looked up the owl on the $1 bill. that's hilarious. it's the tip of that leaf design.

You took way too many drugs, brother.

anyway, whatever makes you happy. I think your 'selling your soul to the devil' is just metaphor for a change to a dgaf mindset. You don't have to believe you no longer have a soul just to be successful in life. I think you'd be much happier if you stopped with all the satan bullshit and just lived your life the way YOU want to live it. Life is looking up, not because you sold your soul to the devil, but because you're having a good period in life. There's no need to credit your good fortune to the devil.. It seems like you're just looking for a way to explain your recent good fortune, but sometimes it doesn't need explaining! Life is good, roll with it.

3. aaah you've explained the whole situation ;)

4. -----------------------------------------

im not trying to brag about my newest fortune..im jus sayin i think thers more to this "god" thing.. i would pray everynight.. but still no luck.. n with satan.. he gives me signs... its really hard to understand..

5. I find it funny how as soon as someone goes mainstream, people always say they sold their sold to the devil. Haiti suppsedly sold their soul to devil and before the earthquake their were one one the poorest countries in the west. Did the devil scam them?

If that was the case then ALOT of people would be selling themselves to the devil. Trust me. When I see Joe who lives in a one room shack down the street drives by in a red ferrari, then I MIGHT entertain the idea of selling your soul to the devil.

6. I'm not saying you're bragging at all..

I'm saying that your good fortune probably has nothing to do with satan. Your acne's clearing up. that's natural, you're probably growing out of puberty. Girls are starting to be more interested in you.. Oh wait, your acne is clearing up, that explains it. You're taking more drugs, so you're craving more drugs, so you're needing more money, so you're finding ways to make more money. Trust me, having a drug addiction is not going to make you more successful in life. to me it looks like you're just becoming a bit delusional.

Good fortune doesn't mean an evil entity from Hell is conspiring to make your life better.

7. This.

I think this is an interesting look into the effects of narcotics mixed with psychedelics.

That's definitely a unique perspective on life, OP.

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCCra5H6wCA]YouTube - Satanism in Hip Hop 2[/ame]

go to that n it explains exactly why i;='

9. If you want to consider satanism to be an overall philosophy of "doing what you want to do" then sure, your fortune may come from it. But that has nothing to do with the judeo-christian satan. Your life is improving because you're worrying less and living more in the moment, not because the devil is magically making everything better. Your mind is connecting ideas that have no connection in reality.

bottom line is:
    You haven't sold your soul to the devil.. you've decided to live your life the way you want to. This is why your life is improving. The drugs are only making you delusional about the reasons for your fortune.

whatever brings you comfort though.. Just don't let the drugs get out of control, or they will ruin you.

10. Some people need to check themselves into a hospital before it gets to that point...

11. Most people (myself included) don't have the foresight to seriously consider hospitalization, but yes, that really is the best option.

OP, you should really seek professional help, maybe counseling, etc. It may not seem like a good idea, but from an objective point of view, you seem like you need it before you go too far with these ideas of yours.

Talk to a counselor or someone you can trust. I think you could use some help. I don't think your mindset is healthy at this point. :\