Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my crazy fucking night.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Spazztic2003, Mar 16, 2010.

1. i pulled into a wal-mart parking lot tonight with my bro. there were repetitive wet and dry patches on the asphalt, so after a while it just becomes a repeating mirage, at least until the curb appeared. i had to slam the brakes and just barely made it. there was a family in a van parked a few spaces over, shooting us looks while we ate some food that we bought from sonic. we just shrugged and said "whatever, fuck 'em. at least we didn't crash."

we pulled out my bubbler and he lit it and sucked all of the ash through so we could pack another bowl, then after he looked up, we both noticed that these people were now glaring at us very angrily. not like the killing us kind of mad or anything, but that enraged parent kind of mad like you're about to spoil the kid's soccer game or something. they just wouldn't look away even after we were looking right back. how fucking awkward is that?!

the dad (or at least i think he was), clearly showed that he was pulling out his phone, put it up to his ear, and pointed at me, which led me to believe it was time to GTFO of that parking lot before something potentially bad happened. i hauled it out of there and went on an overhead freeway ramp. while waiting to turn and get on it, i looked over and had a vast view of the parking lot, watching this guy driving around all over the lot like he was searching for me.

maybe it was paranoia, maybe not. regardless, it was a pretty big adrenaline pumper. i just don't get why people still get SO incredibly angry about the idea of smoking weed?! yeah, it happens! even the people you'd never expect probably do it too!

aghsakdlsjld

who else has had an epic finisher to their night?

2. lol. damn man your not to far from me...i dont think

3. I have a question: Why did you pull out your bub if you knew that they were looking at you in the first place?

4. Haha in high school I almost moved to Lake Orion. Haha small world, I guess a lot of smaller towns in michigan are quite conservative, most of them populate the people who voted no on the medical marijuana proposition.

5. i know some people there. lol.

6. That doesn't sound too crazy at all. There are always assholes like that around who look down on other people. It just seems a little odd that you were in a public place and they were acting that stingy. I mean it's not like you were parked out in front of their house or something, but then again a lot of people in the CHI smoke, so it's prolly more laxed than in your area.

7. haha nice i have a few friends who go to lake orion high school, i live in rochester hills so im really close!

8. parents just don't understand...

9. I dunno you were in a position to drive. It might not have been the weed directly, but rather the DUI regardless if it was a pipe or a beer.

This isn't about if weed is as bad as alcohol, just that it might not have only been the weed itself as the problem.

10. Michigan is conservative as it gets in some areas. Where Im from its mostly older people that live around but there is several younger families. Anytime something happens with pot it shows up in the paper as a breaking headline.

11. Thats the kind of bullshit that happens where I live, since its been ranked the top suburb/city to live in. I can't stand how people can just go about minding their own business. Like how the hell did you chilling in a parking lot affect this family? I dont understand at all. They are obviously overprotective douchebags hiding their own problems/insecurities. Lol sorry about the ranting just made me think.

12. ^^ You must stay in Orland Pk? I was going to move there, how is the weed tolerance there and is it hard to find?

13. wow, i love how so many of you are so close to me! and yes, it is a small world. we should all meet up sometime and have an epic smokeathon. hahaha

i know it may not seem like that much of a night, but i've never had an awkward experience with people around weed. whenever i catch someone getting high, be it in the parking lot or walking past them on a trail, i always give them a thumbs up or tell them i'm jealous or something. the same with everyone else i know. it's usually so chill. i always walk around high in public and i keep my eyes wide open. i love everyone knowing i'm high. no shame in showing it! nobody has yet to ever give me a nasty look, moreso compliments on me being high. haha. at least until this little event.

i guess to each his own, though. i never realized that some people are so conservative about it. but it wouldn't surprise me that out of most states, michigan would be it. this state has some heavy laws against marijuana and expects a lot out of working class families.

14. Dude where the fuck do you live? I live in Tinley

15. Kind of agree with this. If you were someone's dad and you just saw a guy see 'mirages' on the asphalt, almost hit the curb, then pull out a bub for some more rips, wouldn't you be suspicious? Not hating on you, but just saying - there's no way you can say that you weren't being sketch.

16. funny story man

17. I live in Naperville.

18. You are driving recklessly around a parking lot, visiblt toking up, and you wonder why a dad wants to prtoect himself and his kids? How about the fact that you almost got into an accident, and said "fuck it"? If I saw that crap, I'd probably be pissed too. THESE are the decisions that people associate with weed; you're not doing anyone any favors by being irresponsible like that.

Keep yourself safe.

19. just to clear this up- i was sober with the curb part. sober people get in car accidents. but i can see where you're coming from. this guy didn't have any idea what i had been doing before that point, so it's understandable.