My crazy ass dream.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChronicBxR, Jun 19, 2009.

1. I don't know if this is a real life story, because it was a dream but it's the best place to put it i think :p

Anyways, last night I had the weirdest thing happen to me in my dreams. At first I walked with a friend down to an old grocery store parking lot and for whatever reason we got high. I think I walked home being "high" and then went to bed. I then "woke up" from my dream to find myself looking at my foot because i thought that i had done extecy and saw a "E econo" on my foot. Scared at what i saw i "woke up" from my dream and looked at my foot and saw the red words fading away. I don't know if that last part was me actually waking up or if i was snapping out of a dream of a dream (if that makes any sense).

I later went on to dreaming about being at someone's house i didn't recognize and having a friend that died and being very sad about it and thinking to myself in the dream am i just crying because i'm high? The next dream was about a neighbour but was kind of normal.

Do you think that i could be dreaming of being high but then my body reacts to it as if i really am high? I woke up, very tired, as if i had actually lived the dream and was exhausted from it. I think it'd be extraordinary if i snapped out of a dream only to realize i was still in a dream.

I haven't told anyone yet, i tried to have a conversation with a girl about it today but she's not the brightest so i gave up.

Thanks for listening :)

EDIT, one other thing. when i woke up this morning i actually had to think twice if i got high last night, like i couldn't remember :S

flame/help/comment away!

2. Dude I had something like this happen to me once.
    I woke up got out of bed, Showered, Ate and then am about to leave for school when i wake up and am like what a weird dream so i get dressed and ..... and get to school walk into class and theres no one there i am like WHAT? Then i woke up and it was the weirdest feeling ever. I was dreaming about dreaming of waking up and going to class.

3. #3 High-In-NorthNJ, Jun 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2009
    HAHAHAH that's hilarious i know exactly what you mean about snapping out of a dreams dream! I try to avoid getting stoned late at night because when i try to go to sleep my mind is racing with weird thoughts so fast that i don't even know what i'm thinking about exactly..I have dream after dream, I can't even tell you what most of them were about but i definitely know i had them... it's the worst because your alone and you need to burst your high out with someone or keep yourself busy besides lying there.

I do remember one dream that i had which was completely utterly weird.

I was at a school in the dream i was throwing paper balls at this one boy but my throwing was weak and my aiming was crappy for some reason, then i realized i had a cupcake on my desk and i thought deeply about the cup cake for some reason because i was trying to remember where i got it, then i tried to eat it and my hand went right threw it and i woke up and started to feel around in the dark for the cupcake for about 5 seconds until i was like WTF. The dream presumed after i fell half asleep half awake in a way, I was asking people in the class room where the cupcake went because at this point, it was gone... i felt ok, but my voice was so weak and it felt like i was crying so hard for the cupcake that barely any sound came from my voice....
    I don't know.. next thing i knew, i was awake thinking about the cupcake and how much of a craving i had for cupcakes after the dream and just couldn't shut my eyes.. i ended up trying to take a shower when it was 3am but i kept zoning out in the shower and realized it's not helping... it was a crappy night.

I hate when i'm half awake half asleep STONED. Very vague memories afterward, and its very irritating when half of what you control wants to go to bed but the other half is racing with thoughts uncontrollably.

Sorry for the long comment.. i tried to describe the experience as best as i could.

4. I had a dream where I was falling, but it was in the darkness. I just knew I was falling, by the sensation felt. And I woke up. And I was like, whoa, that's weird. And I climbed out of bed for school and fell really far then woke up lol.

5. Well see I wasn't high (this was last night) and I haven't been high since Monday. So it's very weird that I had all these 'high' dreams.

But I definitely agree about going to bed stoned you don't get the greatest sleep but at least you crash fast :p

6. ive had dreams a few times when i wasnt completely asleep, and had something that freaked me out. one was my palm was itching so i held it up and the skin was kinda open. peeled it back and my hand was full of a blue liquid with like bean shaped eggs or something. told my dad about it and he said that when i was little fire ants laid eggs in my hand (we lived on guam). eventually figured he was messing with me but it scared the shit outta me