My Crazy Adventure(cat went though wall) omg

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by earthwindfire, Nov 20, 2011.

1. for all intensive propuse my firend shall be named christain

So it was just a normal day my friend christan texted me sayING someting along the lines of "Hey wanna chill" and of course i agree . We both just both recently bought skyrim you see, Christain on the xbox(which is mine chough chough but he has a blockbusters thing were he can get whatever game he wants so i let him use it and in return i get to also play whatever game he has:smoke:) and i on the computer (ive been hooked since morrowind)

well we smoke a bowl and I decide to make some firecrackers out of my dankest shit, i had a job coming up so i wanted to get rid of my stash. An hr later i kind felt a heavy high but didnt really feel it so were like fuck it and smoked a bowl that pushed me over the top.

So im totally feeling higher than i should be sipping on my coors light b/c of dry mouth well were playin r games(yess nerdy but hey its a good game) and i hear a fucking cat im like yo what was that? I thought mabye he had a cat and didnt tell me like he was watching it.

He was like um idk man and i see something move and i almost shit my self. It looks like a small animal in the shadows as it comes closer i see its a cat. I say to Chritain yo is that a cat? and it comes intoo view a real fucking cat!

I remeber this cat i went to my friends neboor upstairs to smoke one day and that same cat sat on my damn lap (its not declawed) and i sit theirs stoned geeking out trying to find out how the fuck it got their.

Turns out it crawed through a hole from the top floor in the walw were the hot water heater pipes are we finally got the stoner to come down and retrive his cat we are all geeking out at this pont.]

So as a reward as if on some magical quest the kid invites us back to smoke so we all grab a beer for the trip upstairs and give him one.

When we get to his room he give use oil hits out of his bong ive never been soo fucked...after 2 bowls firecrackers and oil bong hits using heated glass i finally passed out arount 10:30ish damn one of my best days

SORRY FOR THE LONG STORY BLADES IF U MADE IT THROUGH IT PROPS TOO YOU I THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD TRUE TALE AND I WROTE IT AS TRUTHFULLY AS POSSIBLE AND IN AN EJOYABLE PARAGRAPH STRUCTURE NOW BACK TO TOKING FOR ME GOOD NIGHT GRASSCITY:wave:(

2. Cat in the wall now you're speaking my language

3. [quote name='"LulzMaximus"']nice![/quote]

nice!

4. Lol my cat gets around the house by climbing through the vents :smoke:
    funny shit:D

5. Well, it wasn't nearly as exciting as the cat I pictured crashing through 2 layers of sheet rock and insulation.

But still an OK story :smoke:

6. Let's just turn this thread into pages of "Nices!"

7. dat rite dare nice..

8. Cats do not abide by the laws of nature

9. [quote name='"HiHighHi"']Let's just turn this thread into pages of "Nices!"[/quote]

Nice!

10. Nice!

No really though I probably woulda greened by the time I got to the oil hits, thank god for cats :smoke:

11. That's so fucking....

Nice!

12. Had 4 grams of some dank fruit shit this weekend, I've never been so high (Oh yeah it only costed 25!)