my cousin's pregnant again...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by NativeSoundz, Dec 31, 2012.

1. I was enjoying this thread until I read the rest of the op.

2. #22 PerfectlyBaked, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2013
    Ok.....I'll come..... but ONLY so I can vouch for you when you post it in "the strangest place you've stuck you penis" thread. Plus I'd like to see just how small your penis would have to be to fit inside of a hamster. Come on you've seen them, those things are TINY! :laughing:

3. If you really don't want to have unwanted pregnancy, you must practice safe sex.

4. hmmmm you make a good point, im well hung, this is NOT gonna be fun for the hamster.

5. Lmao, that's awks but honestly... Thought you were gonna say she was like 18 and having her second.
    OP, you Native American?

6. hahaha....and yes i am native :)

7. I came here expecting a hot ass story of you fucking your cousin. What a let down

8. [quote name='"Beef Supreme"']I came here expecting a hot ass story of you fucking your cousin. What a let down[/quote]

im sorry to disappoint, would you feel better if I did in fact bang my cousin?

9. I forgot to add in that my cousins wife has 3 kids 2 of them in diapers , planning another one I think and they aren't even 23.

She's a Mormon :laughing:

I thought this thread was going to be dead so I was lazy, but I guess not :p

10. That's epic. :eek:

11. I feel like we are making progress

Subbed

Omega369 :wave:

12. haha why's that epic???

from my perspective, im not sure if i would call cousin fucking "progress"

you think she'll be down??? :eek:

13. First Nations history is fascinating, and the population is relatively low compared to most, so it's kinda like epic that there are some reppin on here too.
    :metal:

14. ya that's true we are few

i'm definitely fascinated with my tribe's history and culture as well as other native cultures around the world. there's so much to learn

15. Indeed, it's beautiful. History is beautiful, but I especially love the native general moral philosophies of life, love, energy. :)

16. Make some moves bro, at least you aint gotta worry about gettin her pregnant

17. Thats bad? My sisters 21 and shes poppin out her third. Life goes by so fast.

18. :) at one point the whole world lived this way, isn't that fascinating??

hmmmmmm, this threads getting weird

no, again..its not bad that shes having a kid...its weird that she's suddenly getting married/pregnant and no one has even met the guy.

i think i need to edit my 1st post....

19. Sure is (sad)..

20. [quote name='"ghostonvacation"']tell her to name it ghostonvacation[/quote]

:D this ^ had me cracking up so unexpected thank you ghost