Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my cousin laced me with some weird shit and im having side effects

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by purplesoda16, Sep 20, 2017.

1. i got laced with some weird shit and im having side effects
    my cousin lives by me near my house and we smoke weed sometimes
    the other day i took some weed from his room
    so last night he told me he laced my weed with an expensive cologne i have in my room
    i had enough weed for a joint roll one a smoke it
    then he tells me what he did
    ive been having random times where i have chest pain and i feel like im gonna die
    dont know what to do
    :icgreen:

2. What the fuck man? Why would your cousin lace the weed with cologne? I mean... What's cologne supposed to do other than poisoning you?

If he had put lots of it, go to the doctor and say that you accidentally drunk some cologne.

If not... It'll be gone when your liver processes the alcohol and toxins in the cologne.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

3. #3 MrFooey, Sep 20, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
    I'd think you would have smelled the cologne before you smoked the weed.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Lol. Wait it out, then go whoop his ass

• Like Like x 1

5. FB_IMG_1503616844926.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Silly billy that's what happens when you are a dirty little thief. Don't take people's weed. And I bet he was just fucking with you, and if he wasn't then eh you deserved it. If your ok enough to post on here then you should be ok, flush the weed and quit being a little shit head.:thumbsup::bang::cop:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1