My cousin is an idiot

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JakeNBake, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Ever heard of green dragon? You certainly don't need heat to make it. THC is soluble in alcohol.

2. HAGAAGAGAGAGAGA....lol...nice story my friend..just bitch slap her next time.

3. :hello::hello:
    Thank you.

4. Activation energy is the energy required for a reaction to occur. For example, making hydrogen combine with oxygen to produce water requires a certain amount of energy to take place, called the activation energy. However, there is no reaction that produces THC in the marijuana when you heat it, as it's already there to begin with.

THC activation is BS.

5. i agree with everyone who says that you have to heat weed to "activate" the thc, heat is just a catalyst so the "activation" or whatever you wanna call it just happens faster. think about green dragon, you dont heat up the alcohol right, but you leave the bud in it for a few weeks, and it works.

6. I've read that through curing/drying, its possible to activate the thc. Something with carbon atoms...

Well if I find it, I'll enlighten you all =)

7. lol the most i ate was an eighth but then again i was already high...unless you could supply me with the quad ;):rolleyes:

8. so what if i do shots of everclear and then eat a gram?

9. One time I was cooking brownies with my brother and dad, and we we're taling about the best way for the fat to extract the thc. My dad suggested taht we just throw it into the batter and my brother and I explained that the thc needs to be activated and that it gets absorbed by fat. He then told us that we were retarded and that he used to throw weed into his lip like chewing tobacco and wash it down with a beer and he would get super fucked. So maybe it did work for your sister or cousin or whatever

10. Unless the everclear sits in your stomach for a couple hours it should produce the same effects as like..uhh, eating a nug and slamming some booze? You have to let the buds sit in the alcohol to let it activate the THC.

11. Get the fuck out.

Anybody dumb enough to waste weed by eating it deserves to be shot between the eyes.

12. Anybody who makes stupid generalizations deserves to.. o wait you're ugly enough as it is.