My cousin, and Little Orange Pills.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by '/ul-l9l-l0-/3, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Ok, this is going to be a long read(and wall of text).

Ok, so 3 days ago my cousin died from a mix of pneumonia and AIDS. 11 years ago, her so called husband that loved her gave her Aids. He died before there first anniversary, and I was happy he died. My cousin, lets call her M, well her body rejected the HIV pills, so basically she didn't have an immune system for the past 4 years. She was my favorite cousin even though she had Aids, and my family kinda rejected her. Well, after 2 years of having HIV, she resorted to crack, she said it helped her pain. So, last month she was raped while trying to buy some crack, and she was left in the cold knocked out( I live in alaska). She found out she was pregnant, so she had an abortion. I hope the fucker that raped her dies of Aids. She then had Pneumonia and died 3 days ago. Well, before she died, she always gave me some orange pills and she said it was thc pills because she had Aids. They got me high, I just want to know if they were thc pills. I think they started with a D.

Sorry for the long read, I just had to tell someone.

2. Wow. Just... wow.

3. that is all very melancholly:confused:

4. kinda reinforces the fact that 99.9999999999% of the human race are absolute scum.

also why the fuck would your family reject somebody just because she had a disease?
    talk about disgusting behavior, just hope you never get sick and chucked out of your home.

5. Thanks, just me, my auntie(Her mom), her father inlaw, and my mom are going to her funeral next week. Im glad her "Husband" is dead and hope the rapist dies a slow death like my cousin did. The sad part, was it was her drug dealer that raped her she said, but she never told us who.

6. [quote='/ul\l9l-l0\/3;3839070]Thanks, just me, my auntie(Her mom), her father inlaw, and my mom are going to her funeral next week. Im glad her "Husband" is dead and hope the rapist dies a slow death like my cousin did. The sad part, was it was her drug dealer that raped her she said, but she never told us who.[/quote]

dont worry man, karma can have the force of a ninja with freakin excalibur, that fucker will get his.

7. Dude i am sorry for your loss,
    on another note, as i was reading this post i am kinda high from a wake and bake, and i thought she gave you pills that had aids for like revenge or something, but its cool i re-read it and it agian because i was gonna post something crazy, but agian sorry for your loss.

8. I'm really sorry for your loss.

9. listening to peter tosh and reading that does NOT fucking mix.

10. Wow, I'm a troll? Ok, Grr, I'm a troll. Also, thanks everyone for their condolences.

11. they sound like marinol, google

12. It wasnt oxycontin was it?

13. i dont think they would be o.c.s, unless generic or 40s? idk, i only know of the real 80mgs/green machines...

14. man im sorry for ur loss.... thats just fucking horrible

15. Oh damn, that is really sad I'm sorry.:(

16. Yea, it looks exactly like that. I don't think that's it though, because thats for Nausea.

Thanks everyone for their condolences.

17. Sorry about your lose and I dont know if somebody answered about the pills but was it

Dronabinol.

18. I don't know, It looked like the Marinol Pill 2 posts up, but was supposed to be thc pills.