Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My country sux

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tweek!, Mar 22, 2010.

1. #1 tweek!, Mar 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2010
    You have to go through a load of bullshit to get some weed - wait a whoooole lot, sometimes weeks, deal with sketchy people and even then pay sky high (20€?) for a gram that has been tampered to like 0.4g. Most of the people here insist on just getting drunk as hell. Ironic that the place is called eStonia.

Just thought I'd share it with you, how things are around the world... I hope you don't have to show supernatural abilities to get some weed.

Sorry for ranting, btw :smoke:.

2. Why not get some seeds shipped and grow our own?

3. dude weeds so easy to grow that even your grandma could do it. In her wheelchair.

And you can have it in approx. 3.5 months =]

4. Nah man, fuck that place. 20Euros is like $27USD or someshit, for a half gram? thats UNHEARD OF. sorry to hear that man, grow ur own?

5. Damn man thats some high ass priced weed, defs grow your own haha!

6. yep yep, grow's the way to go:smoke::smoke:

7. you should rename this thread to "my dealer sucks" :rolleyes:

thats why you get ripped off and shit.

doesnt matter where your from really weed grows everywhere.
    get out there and meet some better people.
    :smoke:

8. yes, my friends, eStonia is one of the most expensive places to get weed. regarding europe, at least.

we have krons in here and 1g would cost you around $26-28.
    we convert to euro next and rumor has it it's gonna cost around 10euro for half a g.
    isn't that fucking RIDICULOUS?

I tend to consume a bit more than before and it begins to get pricey.
    I can manage to get twice as cheap in bulk, but it's not constant and i get a bit paranoid if i don't have any buds around the house.

growing is a way to go, but i've decided to move to amsterdam next year. hope won't screw this one up.

9. dont worry, america sucks too

10. If anything, this thread is helping me count my blessings, so to speak (agnostic).

My best friend of over a decade suddenly became a dealer so I can count on straight grams and shit...

11. If only I lived in the Netherl...

Oh wait :p

12. Exactly!

13. The prices are high here too, but dealers sell at lower prices than coffeeshops. It's all in knowing the right people.

And it's legal to grow up to 5 plants :smoke:

14. If I didn't have a kid, I'd grow.
    Unfortunately, it's just not worth it at this point.
    If I have to choose between pot and my kid, I choose my kid.

15. Awful decision:p