Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My cool little stash box/hiding place...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Sullivan, Nov 17, 2009.

1. I think its pretty cool. My parents just raided my room the other night, took all my lighters and ozium bottles and stole the box my vaporizer came in. I knew they were going to search my room, so I stashed it all in this box. And put it in the cardboard box the GTA4 game came in. And stuck it on my shelf. It just looks like a collectible to anyone.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. thats hilarious haha, very nice. just gotta find a grinder with a keif catch and ur set, maybe a double catch? eh? EH? great lil stash :hello:

3. go for it! my friend has the same ebay grinder, works great.

4. That's a pretty ill setup you got there now all you need to do is show them The Union.

5. moral of the story....you have some nice buddz there and an even nicer vaporizer :0):eek:

6. Thanks guys! And yea, nice buds! I forgot the name of the three, but that one is sweet tooth. And that bag of shake, that i grinded my self, was white widow crossed with trainwreck. Theres killer dank down here in h-town. I am picking up an eighth of blueberry kush tonight.

7. why so many bags?

lmao a grand theft auto lockbox...wow

8. Bags... to resell. Or sometimes when I buy, my friends sell in shitty bags so i rebag what I have bought.

And yea, gta lockbox from the special edition thing. Its actually pretty cool.

9. blueberry in what part of houston?!?

i stay on the northside but my only guy be taxing

10. Sick stash man!
    Lookin' all professional and shit hahaha

I just use an old pencil box from middle school :D

11. To the original poster - where did you get those little spoon-shape-ended toothpick looking things? Those look perfect for scraping/cleaning.

Nice box setup. Was thinking today about getting a lock box.

12. I like your idea to get the chromium crusher! I currently have a 3" one that's 5 piece. I would stronger recommend this grinder to you. You can find it very cheap if you order online. 20-25$ good price for what your getting in my opinion.

Very nice stash box however

13. Well my dealer ended up texting me and told me I should wait till tomorrow, hes going to Katy tomorrow to get Pineapple Express. And I will be getting an 1/8 of that tomorrow for 70$ instead.

Thanks man! I would like to invest on modding the box to use an actual key lock. Should be easy to replace. Right now its not that safe of a "lock box".

The toothpick thingys came with my vaporizer. They are really sturdy too! Look and feel to be made out of bamboo.

Thanks!