My conversation with my cat

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CaptainHappy, Mar 24, 2010.

1. So, I don't know how much weed I've actually smoked in the past four days...Countless bowls from the Greenpiece (My pipe, a green pipe) countless home made bong hits and blunts, god the blunts.

I had just wandered into the bathroom and plopped onto the toilet then I realized I hadn't raised the lid, so after raising the lid and then lowering my pants (Which I should mention I narrowly avoid shitting) I began to get things under way when I notice that my cat is just standing there, staring at me.

So I stare at the cat, and the cat stares at me, and we stare at each other then my cat is all "Meow." and for some reason I just busted up laughing, like literally I was laughing so hard it sounded like someone was strangling a Raptor, it was funny as hell.

Now here's where I think I must have smoked too much weed. I swear the cat looked at me and says "I want some munchies man." and all I could say was "Okayyyyy"

Alright, whatever with this story, I need more weed. Peace folks!

2. No matter how hard I shake my cat it never says anything, just lays there and plays dead. Dumb cat.

3. hahah sounds awesome =D

4. I always talk to my cat. She's a little horny bitch though. Always telling me she wants her asshole pounded and for me to scratch a little lower.

5. I'm chemically altered and this still doesnt' sound plausible. But meh. whatevea.:cool:

6. Honestly... I think hallucinating while high is just some stupid myth facilitated by stoner wanna-bees. No serious toker that I have ever talked to has had full blow auditory hallucinations, or open eye visuals. Yeah... I can see stuff when I stare into the dark, but that's no different then just closing your eyes.

7. When i was little [say 6-10ish] my cat would always follow my brother into the toilet when he went for a shit lol,
    it also used to bite me whenever it was hungry the fat shit :mad:
    but i loved that cat more than anything in the world :rolleyes:

you and your cat reminded me of something i havnt thourght about in yearss haha

8. he wasnt hallucinating, that was his own cat haha

i always talk to my dogs, just random bullshit when ive got no one to talk to. kinda sad really :eek:

9. All my cat does is sleep and bite me... :confused:

10. I think you just missed it.

11. i used to hear shit when i was geting high like 6 months ago now i never get that high

12. #12 Gooch_Goblin69, Mar 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2010
    I had a conversation with my dog yesterday it went like this

Me: Bud, I wish I was as dumb as you
    Dog:*focused blank stare at me*
    Me: Your biggest care is who will throw your ball, not all this bullshit happening around the world.
    Dog: *having heard the word ball, goes and searches for it*
    Me: :bongin:
    Dog: LOLOLO THROUGH MY BALL< LOLOLO YOUR TRIPPING BITCH!

note: just kidding about the last part

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC-iGyYWvMU]YouTube - Singing Cat[/ame]

14. So my owner is sitting on the shitter rite? So this fuck is so high he thinks i can talk so i tell him ive got the munchies like a motherfuck cause ive been smokin off his bag and he didnt even no lol

and now ive got some motherfucking tuna

whats going on this thread????

15. Cats are always so amusing. Especially when baked.

16. i think the hole auditory hallucinations happen cuz your ears get very sensative and since your high as shit you hear one thing and you misinterper the sound and think you heard something completly different

17. Reminded me of an encounter. I was gone-deez one day when I went into the bathroom and just stared at my cat who was just chilling next to the tub in the corner of the room. I'm laughing about something or other as I sit down on the toilet seat while my friend touches up her make-up. I notice the cat and just start staring... very rudely I'm sure... At about that time my kitty glances up at me while she's licking herself, looks at me, keeps licking, looks again and sees I'm still staring, and stops. Slowly. Her green cat eyes slit and stare into mine. I feel them pierce my being... It was almost like I knew what she was thinking...

Kitty : "Oh shit.... does.... does he KNOW?"
    and I thought...
    myself : "Oh man... maybe I KNOW..."

Then my friend said something and I blinked, and the cat was all like, "Whatever" *licks herself again* To this day I'm unsure of WHAT I know, or IF I know, at all....

Damn cat.

And in response to this, I humbly believe I experience things out of the norm... Maybe I'm trying too hard, or maybe the key is not trying at all, I dunno, but I trip out sufficiently enough to scare my close friend with what I say. Auditory hallucinations are a bit of a stretch, since hearing is definitely heightened for me, but I'll never forget driving down main street one night listening to MIA and seeing Nazi flags hanging from streetlights and an image of a dead person on the sidewalk. Nor the many other experiences I've had.

If what I do isn't hallucinating, it sure seems like it. No need to take my word on it. Just don't like the "stoner-wannabee" reference. Seems harsh.:p

18. Ive had auditory hallucinations, but yes open eye visuals are bullshit. The closest thing to those are imagining stuff in your head and then its kinda like a day-dream. The mos common audio hallucination for me is when im listening to my favorite song on the radio, then realize its a completely different song, then realize it was the blood pumping through the veins in my ear and my radio is off. I think thats happened to me 3 times

19. That's hardcore. Just saying.

20. Until they shit in your bed... :(