Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Connect

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NeverComingDown, May 21, 2013.

1. My connect who picks up around 2 ounces every 3-4 days of the dankest bud that comes out from LA says im like his 3rd best customer (top 3). Ever since i got my new first job which ive been working at for almost a year ive always had bud on me since and ive been buying pipes, bongs and stuff like that. This just makes me wonder if im smoking too much and should take a break?

2. Unless it is interfering with your work or leaving you in a bad financial situation I wouldn't worry about it. Personally if I smoke daily for a week I tend to take a break just because I want to spend a few days sober. I say take a break and evaluate your situation it will also help lower your tolerance. :)

3. Well you didn't tell us how much you smoke. A lot is relative term. To one person 1g is a lot and to another thats a wake and bake sesh. But how I see it smoke to your hearts content, as long as you take care of your responsibilities then by all means stay high.

4. #4 kenny knatch, May 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2013
    You can always cut down or take a break on your bud smoking if you want. That's up to you to decide. Maybe invest in some growing equipment and start growing your own stuff if you feel like your habit is hurting your economy too much.

5. sure stop all together

6. well i picked up an eighth of fire for 35 last friday and by sunday evening i was already out of weed and picked up again on monday after work. i definitely smoke more during the weekends tho cause of school and work during the weekday

7. Eh, you smoke a reasonable amount. Your dude probably does most of his business over the weekend and you but a quarter over the weekend so he sees you as one of his best. If you want to maintain your good standing with your dealer to ensure reliability, keep it up. If you feel like you're going overboard than stop. But don't let it have an effect on your life outside of smoking.