Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my confessions

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Jamie Peach, Jan 28, 2010.

1. I have tickets to see my favourite band and i have a fever of 101.8 if i eat a firecracker and go to the show will i die or possibly faint?

2. Um...

I wouldn't recommend it unless you are sitting down. However, I had the flu and ate a firecracker, I felt much better and got over it very quickly.

So it depends on how you feel before being high.

Also, POST 420.

3. congrats!!!! yo dude what kind of music and arena cuz like blazed bacon said yea you should definetly not be up and about jumpin around and dancin n shit

4. Yes please go to the largest congregation of people and spread your illness. Im sure many will appreciate. ;)

5. Lol, didn't think of that either. Yeah, I would say no so you don't get others sick. It really sucks to be sick, I'm sure you know.