My conclusion on the DEA

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by StoneColdChilla, May 13, 2009.

1. They can't do there jobs!

They bust marijuana left and right because its everywhere and it looks like there getting the job done and making the world safer - WRONG!

They spend more of there money busting marijuana growers, distributors and users because its so widespread and so easy to catch.

They can't catch the cocaine, heroin, crack anywhere near as much, so they bust marijuana people alot because its easier.

Its like the cops that trap speeders to make it look like there doing their jobs instead of solving real crime.

Thats just what I think maybe im wrong.

2. i totally agree with you man.

our problem is, they are sorta doing their job because weed is illegal...

3. look i don't agree on their views onm marijuana but its not fair to bash them on progress with other drugs. they are making real large busts on other drugs but they are just like marijuana, when someone goes to jail there is more demand and some one fills the void to produce the product.

i put them down for the trouble they give us with mj, but i comend them on their efferts to keep crack, meth, and all that shit that only makes weed look bad off the sttreets.

4. The DEA hate America. Seriously, they do.

5. the reason weed is looked down upon is bc its illegal, think about it this way. If weed was legal, you wouldnt have to go to some crack head dealer on the corner, and kids these days wouldnt be put in a position to be around drugs. (ie i dont count mj as a drug, its a flower like a tom plant)

People blame mj as being a gatway drug, well most ppl that smoke want nothing to do with other drugs, but you are near ppl that have coke, pills, herion, ect laying around what do you expect? But if it was legal you would walk to the local quick mart get some hindu indian to sell you a shitty slushy big gulp, and a sack of the finest green. fuck alcohol, it kills, unlike pot.

pot = legal
    alco = illegal

the world would be a safer place! and more of a stress free environment

6. so where did you get this info.

7. Ya right dude. Im in cincinnati and thats all they been doing is poppin people left and right for conspiracy/sale/intent to distribute and its only about once or twice a year that someone is busted for growing and its usually there own dumb ass fault. Here they don't even keep you in jail unless you commit a felony so tokers with up to 100 grams get away with a ticket. Drugs are very severe in my city i have lost friends to heroin and pills. And these cops out here are for sure after the heavy narcotics instead of good old weed. The sentences are way heavier for substances like heroin and crack because they know who to penalize. Dont get me wrong though i know a good amount of people that got popped selling weed this year. But there still out walking around (without snitching) and the heavy subtance dealers are either in prison or they snitched.
    But honestly i wouldn change things the way they are here (as far as weed laws go). If you are very careful, you have nothing to worry about.

8. Those guys need to how it feels to risk going to prison for that next cigarette or drink of booze.

Funny, I see being "tough on crime" as not making distributors stinking rich.