My completed bubbler with new Luke Wilson bowl (hi-res pics)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by gigglesmits, May 14, 2010.

1. Do you know what size I would need? The downstem is an 18mm

2. If mad scientists smoke weed, they would smoke outa that. It's sick as hell.

3. size 18

4. That bowl was made by bens apprentice. He is going to be doing alot of my bowls once they are up to my quality standards.

5. #25 gigglesmits, May 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2010
    Ahh ok, you may want to talk to 42º then as they are selling them as being made by Luke Wilson. While not a perfect slide cosmetically I have no complaints, it works great!

6. That piece is exasperating!

Elegant and classy with beautiful sexy curves.
    I've yet to see a piece by Mr. Wilson that has left me disappointed.

To prevent people from holding the piece by the AC you could color/paint it. (just the ash catcher)
    Depending on how you do that could add or take away from the originality of the piece.

7. that is one sick as fucking bubbler.

one of the only bubs i would consider.

i dont like very many bubs. but this is nasty.

good choice on the lw slide. i have one that came with the lw mini i got.

8. damn that is nice!
    i live in ann arbor as well :smoke:

you mind pm'ing the blowers info?
    that bub is off da chain.

9. Thanks! I don't know the blower's info... He is local to Ann Arbor, but that's about all I know. I know 42º still has a few of these bubs left... well the main piece at least, as the other stuff was purchased elsewhere. They know they blower's info so you may wanna check that out.

10. So true. The difference between my stock slide and my LW DD slide is night and day, a complete 180!

To the OP, sick setup man - let's see some milk!