My College Life.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Menchville, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Bro I have the same laptop as you

2. The military donesnt tolerate things of that nature

3. What are you studying if you don't mind me asking? Just wondering, cause i've been studying alot on my own time, preparing for university and i've found I had to cut smoking out of my life to make it work(also for other reasons).

Props for maintaining a 3.0 GPA while smoking though, thats pretty awesome.

Although, there's a school of thought on the matter than asserts that you'll actually do better in class if you party once in a while. It just puts you in a better mindset, you're able to focus much more because you've had your fun.:D

4. Why are you scared? :smoking:

Very nice! :wave:

I know they don't, which is why when it comes to training periods, that is when I have to be sober. Other then that, I do not. :wave:

I am majoring in History, with a minor in Military Science in the School of Liberal Arts. It's a very easy major, have had no issues other than Math in the last 2 years. Maintained a 3.0+, with little to no studying. :hello:

5. What kinda job are you planning on getting with that?

Im pretty outspoken about how much i dislike higher education, that would be an awesome major though.

You must feel completely different when you sober up after smoking that much. At the height of my smoking i would get litle mini withdrawls when i would stop.

I guess ill contribute to this thread. Im in not in college but tons of my friends are and it makes for some great parties to go to. OSU (ohio state u) was voted #1 party school a couple years back, thats probably my favorite campus to party at.

Ive partied around the Akron U campus, also a good time, but super sketchy if youre white and want to walk anywhere.

Ive been around tons of people living the college life, and its not for me lol. I like popping in here and there so i get the best of both worlds. The other world living with my parents and saving a ton before i move, which is pretty damn good.

6. [quote name='"Mr. Squishy"']ok this thread has officially gone off its tracks.

since its look like you might have the money I hope you are vaporizing/cooking most of that weed. btw discussion of dealing is not allowed on these forums. shit why do you smoke so much anyway? Do you just go to class/study high as fuck all the time? I don't even smoke that much. Maybe a gram in a blunt every week or so or when I've had a stressful day at work[/quote]

Why would you hope he's cooking most of that bud? That stuff looks delicious I'd wanna smoke it not cook if and get some half ass high

7. Hey op if you have "unlimited funds" why do you a crappy vape (the extreme q) and yes it is crappy I've owned it don't attempt to defend its shittyness get a volcano or nice glass.

8. I will join the Army with a 6 year contract as a Infantry officer. If I do not like it, I will swap over to the private sector where my family works and get a internship through the Government to work as a Contractor.

That is what the next 10 years holds for me, as long as I stick to the book. I get mini withdrawals every time I take a break, they aren't that bad anymore..A-lot worse the first time if you ask me. ;)

I feel ya on the living with parents and saving thing, I just had been home for all of my middle school/high school days, it was time for me to leave.

I love every second of my cockroach/bug infested/mold infested Dorm room experience. :wave:

9. And what brand do you suggest? a Volcano....? :rolleyes:

This Extreme Q has worked perfectly for 2+ years, I have bought over 4 of them as gifts for people so far.

I much prefer it to the Volcano, it isn't about money..Its about preference. :smoking:

10. Have fun fuckin black bitches

11. I LOVE fucking black bitches. Always have, always will. :wave:

12. [quote name='"Menchville"']

And what brand do you suggest? a Volcano....? :rolleyes:

This Extreme Q has worked perfectly for 2+ years, I have bought over 4 of them as gifts for people so far.

I much prefer it to the Volcano, it isn't about money..Its about preference. :smoking:[/quote]

Yeah I do suggest a volcano or some nice glass with this expendable income... Maybe that's why you smoke a pound a month.

In my opinion also paying for drugs with the "generous amount of money" your family supplies isint cool man ...

13. I had a nice RooR, which I didn't use much due to the fact that I am in a college dorm room and I have to be very stealthy with it.

The Extreme Q has served its purpose, and has worked very well and has convserved my weed greatly.

How come it isn't cool? The money is used for Books/Food and other things, I have plenty to survive and the rest is spent on weed.

I have plenty of cash if I get in any trouble, so there generous amount is used very wisely and I thank them for it. :wave:

14. Op, you seem like a complete douche

15. Care to explain sir? :wave:

16. Lol y r there so many haters in this thread???. Op don't listen to these guys

17. Lol I like OP, I don't see why some of you are so upset over him. Honestly, probably jealous. Hell I'm jealous lol

About the private contracting job, OP. Mind if I ask what company it is? Myself and a friend have gotten really interested in working in that sector as of late. If you wanna talk about it in PM's that's straight too

18. Exactly haha, half the comments I can't help but read in a but hurt tone. You're killin it OP

19. Truuuuu, read all 6 pages to wait for someone to say it lol

20. [quote name='"DirtyB"']

Truuuuu, read all 6 pages to wait for someone to say it lol[/quote]

Which part?