My Collection

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Smokaification, Sep 23, 2009.

1. This is the gear i use to toke with, give me your opinion

Attached Files:

2. ::lights bong::

3. Sweet collection. I really dig that bong ya got. The post it note in the back ground made me laugh. My ex used to leave notes like that all oover the place. :smoking:

4. That's a pretty nice high end metal grinder you have.

5. Thank you, i just pulled the bigger one outta storage, the stem was broken but i bought a diffused one.

I like it but my wooden one is my fav. Thanks for the comments.

6. If I were you I would get rid of the 2 china bongs and spoons and just get a sick bong. Even if you got a diffused downstem for it, gettin some nice glass def makes a difference over china glass grommet

7. nice clean collection:hello:

8. yea, ive had these for a long time, i also just discovered these luxury bongs lol, i saw one with 4 tree percs...wtf lol

thanks man

9. And a bump,two, three!!!

10. Nice collection, I'd get rid of the white lighter if I were you though.

11. It was already out in that pic i believe, or shortly after.

Whats up with the white lighter ju-ju? Ive heard that shit around my area too.
    personally i dont believe in bad luck, though i do believe in karma, which in turn can give u bad luck, if u wanna look at it like that...whoa, ramble ramble

12. nice collection. and i hope you werent wondering why no one was posting after you posted the thread...it was 4 in the morning lol

13. the time on this site and the time where i live is waaaaaaaaaaaay different....or i just smoked all day and all night and didnt realize OR space creatures disrupted the flow of time with high powered electro magnets and skewered the path of time...but i think it was the first one

14. Just wanted to let you know "you're the best boyfriend in the world" lol

15. lol yea

16. look at my stuff! i know its not high end stuff but they do me good:smoke: