Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My collection

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by icehippo88, Feb 5, 2009.

1. I wasn't sure if i should put this in apprentice or recreational so i decided on apprentice tokers. well heres a collection of my pieces... i have a hookah from Egypt, a little spoon and two homemade pieces. They both have carbs and a glass tube for a mouthpiece i stole from my chem room at school. One has a bowl made from a trumpet mouthpiece and the other is using a salt shaker cap. The two packages are flavored tobacco for my hookah, peach and apple. The medicine container thing is where i stash my weed. there is no smell and it is easy to hide. tell me what you think. im gonna put pics of my bud that i have in that container later. its orange crush and then some other thing that my second dealer gave to me.

2. here are the pics

Attached Files:

3. other pics

Attached Files:

4. Oh man I didn't even think about posting my hookah on here. I like yours alot man. Nice collection dude.

Keep Smokin', Mik :bongin:

5. I like the bowl, orange is my favorite color

6. yeah man that is a cool color for your bowl ! that looks awesome dude nice

7. the hookah is pretty cool, my bro has one and it can be a pain in the ass but i got him a new bowl atachment thats smaller. just one question, the glass tubes you stole. are the ends/mouthpiece broken sharp glass?...

8. #8 icehippo88, Feb 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2009
    well they were straight tubes that were glass. i broke them so they were smaller cause i originally wanted to make a bong. i decided not to and i use it as a mouthpiece. the tube was open on both ends so i just used the smooth opening on the outside of the bottle and the jagged edge is inside the bottle. they both hit so hard.

edit: i guess the one is jagged but its not like cut my mouth jagged its not bad. doesn't hurt

9. he first five are my orange crush and the last three are pics of this nugget my second dealer gave me. if you think you know what it is tell me. and tell me if you think its mids or shwag or whatever.

Attached Files:

10. Mids or schwag man? Those aren't even as fuckin' low as beasters, just straight dank nuggets.:hello: