Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Collection

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by peacetoker90, Jan 3, 2007.

1. Here is my collection of pieces, papers,vap, and matchbooks, i just made the blue/orange/yellow stroke bong today from clay, its a very very smooth hit, [​IMG]

2. Sweet little collection dude. +rep for that bong. :)

3. i like that bong a lot.

4. dont smoke out of that clay though man. i had an incense burner made of that and when it burns down to it the clay gave off some nasty black fumes.

5. haha this one wont smoke becuase i put a bowl in there with a stem, so it wont get that hot to actually burn it

6. that's such an excellent collection. seriously, everyone should have a cigarette one-hitter, its the most handy tool. and that bong is awesome, one of a kind. +rep

7. dude...what up w the lightbulb vape...it looks like a meth pipe. the bong is pretty neat though man!:hello:

8. the lightbulb vap is tight :D