Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My collection w/ pics

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GimmieMore, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I figured since I just joined GC I would post pics of my collection. Every smoker likes to show what they\'ve got!

Here\'s a wide shot of everything I have, or at least , everything I could find. There are two homemade vaps in there I didn\'t get separate shots of.
    [​IMG]

Separately, here are the pipes:

My bat
    [​IMG]

My color-changer
    [​IMG]

A little piece I like to call \"Decepticon\" Lol, no I don\'t it just sounded cool while I was typing. Really though this bitch sneaks up on you, much bigger hits than you think.
    [​IMG]

My dugout and my smoke stone... I love these two.
    [​IMG]

My fav bong. I call it \"Big Bitch Pistol Grip\" lol.... stoners....
    [​IMG]

I also have a little water bong. It says \"Four Twenty\" on the side
    [​IMG]

Gravity bong...took the bowl and stem off of the above and stuck it through the cap of the bottle. Beautiful.
    [​IMG]

Couple of grinders
    [​IMG]

Papers. All diff sizes
    [​IMG]

Gotta keep a flame or two on hand..... or twenty. Don\'t forget refill kits!
    [​IMG]

Of cource..... MJ!!
    [​IMG]

Roaches and Roach tube.
    [​IMG]

Can\'t forget this one....
    [​IMG]

2. thread closed, you already have the same thread in recreational use.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.