My collection thus far..

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Doctor-Funky-Ent, Sep 26, 2015.

1. glass.jpg

What y'all think?

2. How much did you pay for that bubbler, it looks real nice.

3. Only £30!
    It is real nice. Has an 8 arm tree perc inside.

4. Looks cheap

5. Well it does the job. Nice hits.
    Good to rest from the bong during a session.

6. looks nice to me. i would smoke out of all of it. as long as there are a bunch of us having a great time, it is a glass piece we are using and it hits smooth then i am cool. it doesn't mean i wont smoke out of expensive glass though. to be honest i value the piece on its performance and ease of use far more then a price or a label someone attached to it.

more then that and above all else i value the good times i have had with those pieces more then some dick saying some stupid shit. i look at that glass and i get the feeling you and your friends have had some pretty good fucking times with it all. it is hard for someone to convey that in a picture. when we at GC look at it all we see glass and when you the owner see the glass, you see all of the sessions you have had with all of your friends.

i almost turned that into a novel of a post lol. morning bong tokes do that to a stoner. enjoy your glass, screw the haters [​IMG]

7. What he said

[​IMG]