Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My collection + stash box

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by L3gend, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Hey everyone, this is what my little collection and stash box inside my house looks like right now.... tell me what you think and if there's anything missing.

Alright first picture is just my stuff, from left to right this is what it is....
    papers, homemade steamroller, pipe, onehitter, stash jars, e-cig
    [​IMG]

NOW FOR THE BOX:
    it is in an old camera box on my shelf among other boxes

This is the bottom of it with the vents blocked off with cardboard, kleenex, and bounce sheets to keep the smell away. In here i have...
    Homemade downstem, dime bags, aluminum foil, and my pipe screens.
    [​IMG]

Second is an updated collection in the stash box... in it is...
    papers, homemade steamroller, stash jars, and a kief holder (carmex), in the kleenex is cleaning supplies for pipe and onehitter. On the other side it is a sploof, pipe wrapped in bubble wrap, and a lighter.
    [​IMG]

Third is what it looks like when you open, I put an instruction booklet ontop to make it a bit less suspicious if someone opens it but moreso to seal the smell.
    [​IMG]

What it looks like from the top...
    [​IMG]

Note: my onehitter is in a highlighter, stashed in a different spot.

2. The pentax hash stash - very creative.
    Looks like a good little collection you got yourself there
    :)

3. nice man thats very hidden, no one would even think to move that instruction booklet!

4. nice collection man, but i don't think an instruction book is gonna do a very good job hiding the stank.

5. If i were you, i'd put that box in a garbage bag and then stash the garbage bag in another box. That would really hide the smell which i would be most worried about. Nice stuff btw. My stash is really small, i just have a bubbler, lighter, and some mj. I put it all in a bag, stuff it down a motorcross glove, and stuff the glove into my motocross pants wich sit in the bottom of a door. My mom has no reason to move my moto pants so its a great place

6. Nice little set-up, but I'd avoid the plastics and most metals when it comes to smoking devices..

7. It's pretty cool, just a few pointers:

If you plan on using that for long term storage (ie you aren't getting a new stash box like tomorrow) I'd take some duct tape and seal all along the edges on the inside. It'll help with the smell.

Lose the plastic downstem, please. You can get a non-diffused glass one for like $10, a nice ass one for like $20. Just saying

Also make sure not to put the drier sheets too close to your weed/smoking utensils. It can in fact flavor them and make your hits taste like laundry.

Get some mason jars! They help soooooooooo much with smell, it's incredible. They're dirt cheap too, unless you buy them from a headshop or something.

8. Oh, also, just a random tip for anyone. If you get a small plastic spice container (i found one in my moms spice cabinet) and put your weed in there, it will mask the smell so well. Im guessing they are very well sealed because otherwise your spices would smell up the place. Its great a great way to stash your weed :D ps: keep your weed in some kind of plastic bag though and then put it in the spice container, you don't want spices getting on your weed.

9. wait a second, maybe you do 0.o

brb, spicing up my weed

10. White lighter!

11. I got that same lil baggie with stars on it lol!

12. Holy shit,bro!

You really that paranoid about getting caught?

13. SHIT MADe me LOL^ for some reason haha