My co-worker stolen my IPOD and I have the video of it.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by themadhatter187, Jun 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey was going one GC famliy. This is my first time posting in this part of the forum and not sure if this is the right place to post.

So I was in IRAQ for 6 years and I have seen some crazy shit. Family and MUSIC have help me deal with some the the stuff. But today I almost lost it. I don't get any money from the goverment or help what so ever. My girl worked OT for a week so she could buy me a IPOD touch.

Today this guy at work(My new Job) went in my backpack and robb me for my last $50.00,metro card with 75.00 on it and 32 gb Ipod touch. When I filed the report to the Captiol police. They told me that their was at a camera in the room and could let me know who it was.

Then I started to think.

Why would someone do this to a guy who want to war so he can be free?
    Do I want him to go to jail?
    And the most important part, He's going to be fired and what is he it going to do to feed his famliy.

I let them know how I felt and they ask me to sleep on it. I can't stop think about my ipod. You see when I got back form war, I was mad at the way people are in my homeland . KIDS ARE HAVING KIDS, NO JOBS OR MONEY AND ALL THE POOR PEOPLE IN DC ARE GETTING PUSHED OUT FOR THE RICH. I HATE OIL WITH ALL MY HEART and I FUCKING MISS MY SQUAD.

You see my IPOD blocked the sound of the world and Help me get on track. I am pissed off.

I'm not sure way I posted, I just needed someone to know how I feel(GAY).

what would you do?

• Like Like x 1
  2. dude, f tha police, get your shit back yourself:devious:

3. for sure get your stuff back no matter what

4. #4 Sawl, Jun 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2010
    You were a soldier, I'm sure you could kick his ass and get your stuff back

Discussion of violence, theft, drug trafficking and the usage of guns is not allowed. madmike420

5. lolol!

6. Sure, he could probably end the guys life in a matter of seconds but let's be real here..

You have video evidence of the guy taking your ipod, correct? Personally, I would confront the guy and tell him the situation (Tell him you have video evidence of him nabbing it out of your backpack) and if he doesn't hand it over or tries to deny it, threaten to get the police involved. If he wants to be an asshole go ahead and be an asshole right back at him.

Hooah!

7. The guy is a piece of shit. You have a choice;
    Have a chat with him and let him know you know it was him and you want your stuff back now.
    Or.
    Screw him, he made the decision to steal from you. Let the PoPo take him. Let him loose his job.

Welcome back, you don't need to risk getting a charge by getting physical with him. :wave:

8. Give him the option to give him your stuff back or file a lawsuit agasint him with that video evidence and get your stuff and MORE money.

9. This would be justice-He didnt NEED to steal from you. He chose to. Let him make his next choice and be done with it.

****By the way, thanks for fighting for this country. My son wants to be a Marine. There is no dissuading him from it. <sigh>

10. #10 themadhatter187, Jun 23, 2010
    Thanks for the replys.

I think I am going to start off by telling him about the first time I shot my Mcmillan tac 50 at someone. Then I am going to ask him to give me back my metro card and IPOD, he can have the $50.00.

Yo tesselated if you son wants to go to the Marines for sure. Get his heart next to a God, Anyone. He is going to need it and take him to the Gun ranger or Paintballing . Also you are going to have to save up so he can have a vest.

A copy of The Art of War will help it out ALOT to. If he's of age of course.

11. Don't let that thief keep shit, that $50 belongs to you and not anyone else.

12. Confront him and give him two options he gives you all your shit back or your gonna get the police and employer involved. Thats that. He knew the consequences when he decided to take your stuff.

If you let him walk away with YOUR 50 dollars what the hell is stopping him from stealing again? If you let him keep 50 dollars you are basically rewarding him for stealing.

13. ........

14. Tru I want all my shit back. Fuck that.

15. don't let him keep shit. if he took your $50 have him give that back too. don't fucking threaten him though. just ask him for it back and if he won't go to the cops

16. DONT let the thief have anything.

Yeah, thanks for the reply about my boy. Hes allll about it, and ironically, he believes in God very much (Im not 'religious'). Hes a solid kid for sure (15). He loves all the gear and camaraderie that goes with the military. Me or my family have never urged him in that direction, but the past couple of years he has gotten more and more into it. About the vest, shouldnt the military supply their shit? (lol, kind of afraid to ask)

17. Yeah u definitely need to verbally confront him. Tell him the tape u have, & tell him "We can do this the easy way or the hard way. The easy way: u give me back all my shit and I won't fucking kill you; I'll just call the cops & let them have their way with u. The hard way is if u don't give me my shit back right now. Then I'll have to use u for fucking target practice in the middle of the night."

...Or something else to a similar effect. I'm not a violent person but he is almost begging for a severe ass whupping. Try to get everything back without violence if u can... But I'd imagine that u wd have to at least threaten him verbally...

18. #18 Shabab, Jun 23, 2010
    The solution is so fucking simple...

1) Demand your stuff back
    2) If you get it, still let the PoPo deal with it
    3) If you don't get it, still let the PoPo deal with it

You get your stuff (most likely) regardless, and he still gets fucked over.

Oh, by the way, that guy above me has the best line:

We can do this the easy way or the hard way. Either you can give me your stuff or I can fucking kill you right now.

Do not laugh at anything he says. Don't even answer if he tries to make a comment "filler" because

Discussion of violence, theft, drug trafficking and the usage of guns is not allowed. madmike420

19. #19 punKrockeR, Jun 23, 2010
    yeah i wouldnt even get the cops in if it were me you're ex-military man just kick his ass if you have to surely he'll give it back. if he gets fired and he cant support his family, which is his own fault, it's an unfair collateral punishment to his family you know? i dunno man good luck though

20. What is with all this kick his ass shit?

You kids need to grow up and realize this is the real world now.

Even though there are a bunch of pric*s that need to have their butts kicked, it is not something that businessess and society in general encourage.

There is no reason for him to risk his job, jail time, and other potential reprecussions for the dirt bag. There are only two options available and neither involves kicking his ass.:mad::rolleyes::smoking:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.