Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Co Medical Pick-ups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by longhorn, May 3, 2012.

1. So I recently moved to the great state of Colorado, and obv one of the first things on my to do list was to get my med card. Mission accomplished and here are some of my pick ups from the last month. Here are some nug shots and I'll follow up with a post of some of the concentrates I've picked up. Enjoy.

First 2 pics are Green Crack, 3rd pic is Sour Diesel, 4th and 5th are Hawaiian Indica Diesel, 6th is Life Saver, 7th pic is Blue Berry.

Attached Files:

2. So here is some concentrate shots and a pic of my set-up.

Attached Files:

3. So 2nd pic is Green crack. and in my previous post the pic with 3 grams with no name is Chemdawg

Attached Files:

4. Omg if i lived in colorado....

5. delicious man, what part of CO did you move too?

6. Eagle County in the vail valley. Colorado is a magical place where the rain is frozen and weed is sold in stores. I fuckin love it here

7. Nice bro!!! :hello: Got me super jelly right..First three posts were awsome..Keep up the good pics coming..

Most definetly colorado is without a doubt the place to live..Its been a dream my entire life to move out there..Every time I visit there I have an amazing time

:smoke:

8. Sooo Jealous.. +1 for nice hash!

9. thanks guys, and yeah colorado is the shit. They were doing a special on earwax 20 a gram for the week leading up to 4/20. So i stocked up lol. Been smoking entirely too much tho.

edit: and yeah I'll definately keep them coming even if it takes me a little bit to get around to it.

10. How much a gram on those? I'm in colorado springs and theres some goodd stuff down here at dispensaries for like 6-10 bucks a gram.

11. #11 longhorn, May 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2012
    Bro if u can find earwax for 6-10 dollars a gram u must have the best hook up on the planet

edit: ohhh ur talking about the bud my bad lol. the hawaiian indica diesel and blueberry were 25 dollar 8ths and life saver green crack and sour diesel are 35 dollar 8ths but I had a buy 1 get 1 coupon

12. Tasty stuff my friend. Tasty stuff.:smoke: