My closet grow room set up! what do you think

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by matrix1004, Aug 29, 2008.

1. #1 matrix1004, Aug 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2008
    Well, this is my first real post even though I have asked some dumb questions on GC before. I have set up a grow room closet in my house and after reading and researching, was wondering if my setup even comes close to being decent for my first bag seed grow. Ok, here we go, let me first explain my setup and then show u some pictures of what I got.

Back in april I was given 2 seedlings from bag seeds by a friend who couldn't grow them @ his place, so I put them in my yard. Well, @ that point I knew nothing about growing MJ. After googling (how to grow MJ) I ran across GC, little did I know that I was going to be hooked and obsessed with this whole growing community. I have read just about every thread on here and decided to try and clone from the mother plants my friend gave me (females both by the way) out of experimentation purpose only (not really thinking it would work). Next thing I know I have seven clones that started flourishing and I started buying lights and stuff.

I guess I just want some feed back to know if my set up is ok for the grow I have going on or is it still weak? I just placed clones into 12/12 because they were getting pretty tall after one month.

I have 1 interchangable ballast from ebay-400 watt MH/HPS light, 2 T-8 shop lights with 4-32 watt flouros, 2 T-12 shop lights with 4-40 watt flouros, 1 -75 watt plant light (puts out 17 watts). I have central a/c cooling the closet, with 1 small oscillating fan and 1 box fan both on low setting. Are the flouros ok? oh, grow medium is MG ( I know, it sucks) but for starters it will sufice.

(I have tried uploading pictures but I keep getting an error message which no one seems to be able to help me with. I have posted on absolute beginners for help, but nothing yet)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. You're lighting rocks, can't wait for pics you tried just hosting them at image shack and doing it tht way?

3. what is mage shack and how do I get to it?

4. imageshack.us

Upload you're pics to it then right click you're pics copy image location and paste it into the text box after pressing this icon. [​IMG]