My closest call

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by igotmoney, Oct 22, 2009.

1. This happened in August 2009. Scariest encounter I have had.

So in August, a friend of mine J I hadn't seen since senior year high school in 2006 called me to say he was in town. I called our other old buddy C who I still chill with somewhat regularly. So C wants to see J also, so C comes and picks me up and we go get J. We smoke 3 blunts at Js friends house, then leave to go to my house to smoke more and chill for a little bit. We stop by a gas station about halfway to buy a pack of swishers.

we roll up a blunt in the gas station parking lot and pull out, into a turning lane turning left. This is when we spark it. The light turns green and we go. C is hitting the blunt, and hits a curb. Next thing I know, there are police lights behind us pulling us over and I'm in disbelief. We all panic, we all have halves on us, give or take a little. C drives a Jeep Wrangler, with steel floors and holes in the bottom. He tries to unplug a hole but cant so he hurries and stomps it out on the floor and kicks it under his seat. at this point, there are 2 cops walking up to each doors. We each roll our windows down and I say to the cop by my window "How are you doing sir" and he says "Better than you are". Fuck. I was preparing myself for going to jail. I KNEW we were going to jail.

They shine flashlights in the car and look around a bit, I was expecting him to ask me to get out but they dont. They pull C, the driver, out and hes out there for about 4 minutes. He comes back and says they did a pen test on him and think hes drunk. They keep asking why his eyes are red. All their focus really was on C. They ask us where we are going to and I tell them, my house. They say Ok, they shut our doors, and say we are free to go. We were all stunned and like OMG. So we get the stomped blunt out and repair it a bit and smoke it.

Not scary as some peoples but its the closest encounter I have had. I think the fact that they both lit cigarettes as we got pulled over is what saved us, as it really masked the smell.

2. Yes the fact that you just started smoking the blunt plus the cigarettes. Close call, I would be bugging out hardcore.

3. sweating from that:hello:

4. Oh man my heart was racing like a motherfucker.

5. Nice job dude that is a close call for sure.

6. Damn yo, you're so lucky!

7. I had a story a lot like that except we had hit a bong. The cops pulled us over and made the driver get out. Then he gets back in the car and was like "dude they're gonna search us." And sure enough we got busted with my bong. You guys got fuckin lucky haha.