MY Closest Call.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Parkyfarm, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Alright lemmie give you the prologue.

I had a shitty day yesterday so after work I came home and vaped the shit outt my dro. I was blazed for a good bit. once I returned to normal levels I went to a buddies house maybe 2 miles away..it was nothing. I get there and we vape a little more but I am not that high but I am still buzzed.

I am on my way home at 1:20am As I go down a well known street I see a cop suv and a cruiser they got this dude in cuffs on the curb and the officers are all walknig around.I come up to an innersection and the light was green I was talking on my cellphone to some and and sat there for a second then made my turn. I thought cool I am outta the way of the cops and less then two blocks from home. I go thru another light and all the sudden it was that suv i hung up the phone I could feel that cop it the button...Blues and Reds and I pull over. I can see my house and alley...I turn off my vehicle and put my hands out the window. the cop approuches and asks for my license.I calmly give to him.

Cop: Have you been Drinking ?
    Me:No,sir..I am underage and my dad would kill me (sad but thats why I smoke)
    Cop: Haha thats kinda cute where are you coming from tonight?
    Me: Just off Main st. sir..
    Cop: you been smoking bud?
    Me: No sir, I am clean.
    Cop: it smells awfully weird can I search your car?
    Me: I would let you but my curfew is in 5 minutes and I am 40 feet from home. Can I atleast park my vehicle in my spot so my folks don't freak out?
    Cop: You know your cool..I am just shittin with you. your as clean as a whistle go home kid have a safe night.

I am like what the fuck I turn my car on and go home. I turn down the alley and am now parking my car and as I am geting out he flashes them again behind me.. I am now outta my car almost to my door. I instanly put my hands up and he tells my license plate light was out...I was so nervous. I had a half in my pocket...

he let me go and I vaped til i couldnt see ...

2. Cool story dude :D

3. haha, i like your style, your slick.

4. yeah dude damn thats close but you handled it real well, you're smooth +rep

5. Yea, allot of cops are pretty chill...you show them respect they'll sometimes show you some. I mean they have to risk there lives on EVERY arrest they do...so the more calm and open you are then the more they will feel conformable with you. Glad everything ended well bro! Enjoy!